BCECEB Recruitment 2020 | 163 City Manager Jobs @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has Displayed employment notification with Advertisement Number: UD&H/CTM-02/2020 Dated 24.02.2020 as BCECEB Recruitment 2020 with thorough details. The organization invites Online employment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 163 vacant posts of City Manager under Urban Development and Housing Department. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by applying Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Online Application Form earlier to the closure date (10 June 2020).Job finders those who are keen and qualified they may apply after getting the details through the below section of this page of www.schools360.in.
- Revised Dates of BCECE City Manager Recruitment 2020
- BCECE Recruitment 2020 for 163 City Manager posts
- BCECEB Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
Revised Dates of BCECE City Manager Recruitment 2020
- Last date for submission of BCECE City Manager Recruitment 2020: 10 June 2020
- Downloading date of challan: 8 June 2020
- Last date of online application fee: 10 June 2020
- Modification Date: 13 to 18 June 2020
- Exam Date: to be announced
BCECE Recruitment 2020 for 163 City Manager posts
Latest Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Notification 2020: Apply Online For City Manager Jobs. Good news for the Candidates who have been waiting for BCECEB Job Opportunities. Here is the big opportunity to get a Job in BCECEB. BCECE is going to recruit City Manager Vacancies. So aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply Online on its Official Website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
BCECEB Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Latest BCECEB Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Advertisement Number||UD&H/CTM-02/2020 Dated 24.02.2020|
|Name of the Posts||City Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||163 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|starting Date||28 April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||10 June 2020|
BCECEB 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 163 jobs are Mentioned in this BCECEB Recruitment
BCECEB City Manager Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and Development from the recognized Organization/Board
City Manager – Age Limit
Candidates’ minimum age must be 18 Years..
i. Unreserved (Male) : 37 yrs.
ii. Backward Class/ Extremly Back word Class (Male/ Female) : 40 yrs.
iii. Unreserved (Female) : 40 yrs.
iv. Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes (Male/ Female) : 42 yrs.
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Note : As per guidelines of General Administrative Deptt., Govt. of Bihar, Age relaxation for DQ candidates will be 10 years and Ex-Serviceman candidates will be given a concession equivalent to the sum of length of service period spent in the defense service provided that their actual age does not exceed 57 years on the date of application
BCECEB City Manager – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs. 40,000/- Per Month from the organization.
BCECEB Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Computer Based Test/Written Test, Interview
- General/ OBC: Rs. 2200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 2200/-
How to Apply for BCECEB Recruitment 2020
For filling up online application form, first of all candidates should visit the link “Online Application portal of City Manger” provided on board’s website Bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. After that click on “Apply Online” link and follow the instructions appearing on the computer screen.
- Step-One – (Registration) : For filling up online application form first of all candidate click on the link “Click here for Registration” appearing on the computer screen and fill the correct information as per requirement and complete the registration process. The candidate while registering, must see that he / she is giving his / her own email_id and mobile no.because all informations concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no.After successful registration provisional Registration Number and password will be send to email id and mobile no. The candidate must keep the provisional Registration Number and password entered in Application Form confidential, otherwise BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complication.
- Step-two – (Basic Details) : After successful registration, candidate should enter their provisional Registration Number and Password and click on submit button for login to their account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding Basic Details as appeared on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step-Three – (Educational Qualification Details) : After successful entries of basic details the candidate should complete the required entries regarding Educational Information as appeared on computer screen. Then click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step-Four – (Work Experience) : After successful entries of educational qualification details the candidate should enter his / her work experience information on the computer screen and click on . “Save & Next” button.
- Step-Five – (Upload Photo, Signature & Document) : After entering the work exprience, the candidate should upload his / her passport size recent front view coloured photograph of high contrast and full signature (Not in capital letter) only in .jpg format and other documents in .jpg /.pdf format after duly scanning the same as asked on computer screen.After uploading photo, signature & required document click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step – Six (Preview your Application) : After uploading the photo , signature and required documents, the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her in step-Two, step- Three and step-Four. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back”button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Next” button so that entered information should be updated. If preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate should give his / her Declaration and click the “Final Submit” button.
- Step – Seven (Payment of Examinaton Fee) : After preview of the Application Form and ” Final submit” ,the candidate should click on “Proceed to Payment” button appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of examination Fee. The paid examination Fee will not to be refunded. There are following modes for payment of examination fee:
- Examination Fee : Examination fee to be paid through above modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two hundred) only for all categories i.e. (UR / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
- Payment by Bank Challan : If the candidate wants to Pay examination Fee through Bank Challan, he / she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and pay the examination fee by visiting any Bank upto scheduled last date as printed on the challan. If any candidate is unable to pay the examination fee throught challan on the last date as mentioned on the challan, then he/her should again login to their account and re-download the challan and can complete the payment process through challan made in cash/NEFT . If not done so , the payment procedure through challan will be considered as failure transaction This procedure for updating will take atleast one hour. If the payment is not updated, then the candidate should wait for atleast 24 hours. If even then the payment is not get updated then the candidate should drop a mail to email id helpdesk: “[email protected]” before the scheduled date. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to examination Fee for payment through Challan mode.
- Online Payment : If the candidate wants to pay Examination Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he / she should select online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Examination Fee for payment through online mode.
- Step – Eight (Download/ Print Application form & Transaction Slip) : After payment of Examination Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download and get the print and transaction slip of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in their possession because it contains all the information provided by the candidate. It may be asked by the candidate to produce the print out of online submitted Application Form & Transaction slip during at the time of document verification by the concern Dept./ Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Patna.
Note : a. After Filling up successfully online application a confirmation email will be send to the candidate on his/ her email-Id.
- Candidates are advised not to send the downloaded copy of online application form to BCECE BOARD
- The candidate must note that after submission of online application form, neither it can be withdrawn nor any request for refunding paid Examination fee will be entertained.
- Board will not be responsible for any interruption in Internet / Postal / Banking system. Therefore the candidates must not wait for last dates and complete all procedure before due date.
- Incomplete or tampered online application form will not be accepted.
- On the basis of Information given in online application form the same will be matched with the uploaded documents by candidate and will be verified from their original documents at the time of document verification. If any information found to be false/ incorrect then his/ her candidature is liable to be rejected.
Important Dates for BCECEB City Manager Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||28 April 2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||10 June 2020|
BCECEB City Manager Recruitment 2020: FAQ
- Prospectus of City Manager
- Details for filling Online Application Form for the post of City Manager Under Urban Local Bodies (Adv. No.UD&H/CTM-02/2020 Dated 24.02.2020)
- Important Notice Regarding Recruitment for the post of City Manager Under Urban Local Bodies (Adv. No. UD&H/CTM-01/2020 Dated 24.04.2020)
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|
City Manager Exam Pattern 2020
BCECEB Syllabus Of City Manager Exam 2020: Applied candidates, are you waiting for the City Manager Syllabus PDF. Don’t worry for not finding the official Syllabus. But now, The board of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board provides the Syllabus 2020 on the official site bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and is updated by www.schools360.in for Candidate’s sake. So candidates download Syllabus and exam pattern and use them for the Exam purpose.
- Medium of CBT will be English.
- Questions will be multiple choice Objective type having 1 (one) marks each.
- Total number of Question will be 100 (hundred).
- Duration of CBT will be of 2 hours. The details are as under :
|Section of the Test Paper||Numbers of Questions||Standard|