Bihar School Teacher Vacancy 2023: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the official notification for BPSC School Teacher Vacancy 2023 on the official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of 69706 School Teachers. Interested candidates can apply online till 25th November 2023 from the direct link provided below. Candidates are suggested to go through the BPSC School Teacher Vacancy 2023 details mentioned in the below article.
Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification for 69706 School Teacher Posts | Online Form
BPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Bihar Public Service Commission is seeking eligible candidates to apply for School Teacher positions through the BPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification. There are 69706 vacancies available for candidates who hold a As per Notification to apply for the BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023. Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for those looking for a job in the Bihar government to apply for BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their BPSC School Teacher Online Form 2023 latest by 25th November 2023.
BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 69706 Bihar School Teacher Jobs
BPSC School Teacher Notification 2023 is out on the official website. Here are the brief highlights of BPSC School Teacher Vacancy 2023:
|BPSC Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||School Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||69706|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||05th November 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||25th November 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
BPSC Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 69706 jobs are mentioned in BPSC Notification
BPSC School Teacher Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
- Candidates must have passed 12th (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appeared in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/2- -year Diploma in Education (Special Education). (OR)
- Candidates must have passed 12th (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appeared in the final year of a 2- 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. (OR )
- Graduation with 50 % Marks and 2-year Diploma in Early Education/Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/B.Ed Special education. (OR)
- Candidates have completed a Master’s degree in the concerned subject with 55 % marks with 3 yr Bed-Med Course. (AND)
- B.ED qualified
- Candidates must have qualified CTET/Bihar TET exam.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc/B.A/B.Com) course with at least 45% and pass/appear in senior secondary/B. E.D. with a minimum of 50% marks
- Candidates must have qualified CTET/Bihar TET exam.
Detailed Post wise Qualification
| ||Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Secondary Teacher||Math Teacher|
- Candidates must possess a Graduation/Post-graduation degree with 50% marks and a B.Ed degree/ Bed Special Education from a recognized university/institute. (OR)
- 4 year B.Ed/BSc.ED degree from a recognized university/institute.
|Social Science Teacher|
|Music Teacher||Graduation with 50%marks in Music from a recognized university|
|Fine Arts Teacher||Graduation with 50%marks in Fine Arts from a recognized university|
|Dance Teacher||Graduation with 50% marks in Dance from a recognized university|
|Special Education Teacher|
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree with 50% marks and a B.Ed degree/ Bed Special Education from a recognized university/institute is a must. (OR)
- 4 yr BA.Ed/BSc.ED degree from a recognized university/institute
- 6-month teacher training in Differential Disability
- STET paper 1 Qualified
|Physical Education Teacher|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 50 % marks with Physical education as an Elective Subject. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical education with 45 % marks with Physical education as an Elective Subject and Participation in National or State or Inter-University Games or Sports Competition or Athletics recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. (OR)
- Graduation with 45 % marks and Participation in National or State or Inter University Games or Sports Competition or Athletics. (OR)
- Deputation Service Candidates- Graduation with 45 % marks and 3 tr teaching experience. (OR)
- Graduation in Physical education with 45 % marks. (OR)
- Graduation with 40 % marks with Physical education as an Elective Subject. (OR)
- Graduate who has participated in school, inter-college sports or passed NCC. (AND)
- BPED Course
- STET paper 1 Qualified.
|Higher Secondary Teacher||Physics|
- Candidates must have completed a Master degree in the concerned subject with 50 % marks from a recognized university or institute.
- B.Ed/ BA.Ed/BSc.ED degree from a recognized university/institute (OR)
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject with 55 % marks3 yr Bed-Med Course
- STET paper 2 Qualified
|Music||Post Graduation with a minimum 50 % mark in Music from a recognized university|
|Agriculture||Graduation with minimum 50 % marks and post-graduation from any one of the subjects i.e. Agronomy/Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Entomology/Plant Pathology/ Seed Science & Technology/Soil Science/Horticulture|
- Computer Science At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
- B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/university recognized by the Govt. of India. (OR)
- B.E or B.Tech (Any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer from a recognized university. (OR)
- M.Sc (CS) or MCA or equivalent from a recognized university (OR)
- B.Sc (CS)/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in subjects from a recognized university (OR)
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subjects (OR)
- ‘C’ Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology & Graduation.
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2023)
|Post Name||Minimum Age ||Maximum Age|
|PRT Bihar Teacher||18 years||37 years|
|TGT Bihar Teacher||21 years||37 years|
|PGT Bihar Teacher||21 years||37 years|
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
BPSC School Teacher: Salary Details
|Bihar Teacher Salary||Bihar Primary Teacher||Bihar Secondary Teacher||Bihar Special Education|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 25000||Rs.31000||Rs. 32000|
|House Rent Allowances (HRA)||9-27%||9-27%||9-27%|
BPSC Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Document Verification.
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||Rs. 200/-|
|Women Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|Physically Disable Person||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “BPSC School Teacher” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of BPSC Application
|Bihar TRE 2023 Notification Release Date||04th November 2023|
|Registration and Fee Payment Start Date|
|05th November 2023|
|Last Date for Registration||14th November 2023|
|Apply Online Starts||10th November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th November 2023|
|Last Date to Fill Application Fees||14th November 2023|
|Registration and Fee Payment with Late Fees Last Date||17th November 2023|
|Bihar Teacher Admit Card 2023||To be notified|
|Bihar Teacher Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
Important Links for BPSC Notification