Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika has released the BMC Recruitment 2023 Assistant Law Officer notification on 25.07.2023. Notification is out to fill 53 Assistant Law Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 25.07.2023 to 24.08.2023. Candidates can visit the official website link given below to apply for the Assistant Law Officer posts. Read the complete BMC Recruitment 2023 Notification to know the eligibility and salary details. Follow our website for BMC Recruitment 2023 free Job Alerts.
- BMC Assistant Law Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply for 53 Vacancy
- BMC Recruitment Notification 2023 for 53 Assistant Law Officer Vacancies @ portal.mcgm.gov.in
- BMC Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- BMC Assistant Law Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- BMC Assistant Law Officer: Salary Details
- BMC Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for BMC Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of BMC Application
- Important Links for BMC Notification
BMC Assistant Law Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply for 53 Vacancy
BMC Recruitment 2023: Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika has decided to hire 53 Assistant Law Officer posts in Mumbai – Maharashtra. The Online application started from 25.07.2023 to 24.08.2023. The official notification and application details will be available at portal.mcgm.gov.in.
BMC Recruitment Notification 2023 for 53 Assistant Law Officer Vacancies @ portal.mcgm.gov.in
|BMC Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika (BMC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Law Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||53|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Starting Date for Applications||25.07.2023|
|Last Date for Applications||24.08.2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Document Verification and Personal Interview|
BMC Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 53 jobs are mentioned in BMC Notification
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Law Officer||53|
BMC Assistant Law Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass Degree in Law/ LLB from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be Max 38 years.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
BMC Assistant Law Officer: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.38,600-1,51,100 (per month) from the organization.
BMC Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Document Verification and Personal Interview.
Open Category Candidates: Rs. 1,000/- and BC/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 900/-
How to Apply for BMC Recruitment 2023
- First of all visit the official website portal.mcgm.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “BMC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Law Officer Posts“.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Dates of BMC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||25.07.2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||24.08.2023|
Important Links for BMC Notification
|BMC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|