Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online 88 Personal Assistant & Steno Jobs
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant & Steno Recruitment 2019: High Court of Judicature at Bombay has released the official notification for the Recruitment of 88 vacancies of Personal Assistant & Steno Jobs. Eligible and skilled candidates can send their High Court of Judicature at Bombay Job 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website at bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Interested Contenders may Apply Online for Bombay High Court Personal Assistant & Steno Vacancy 2019 before the Last Date mentioned i.e., 25-07-2019. To get more information regarding the High Court of Judicature at Bombay Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||High Court of Judicature at Bombay (Bombay High Court)|
|No. of Posts||88 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Personal Assistant & Steno|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|High Court of Judicature at Bombay||47|
|High Court Bench at Nagpur||02|
|High Court Bench at Aurangabad||05|
|Stenographer (Higher Grade)||20|
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)||14|
Applicants must Pass Degree from the recognized Organization/Board
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years for GEN candidates
- Maximum Age: 43 Years for SC/ST/OBC or SBC candidates
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant & Steno Jobs Salary Details
- Personal Assistants – Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.4,300/-
Selection will be done as per Shorthand, Typing and VivaVoce basis
- PA Posts: Rs.300 for all candidates.
- Steno Posts: Rs.200 for all candidates.
How to Apply for Personal Assistant & Steno Jobs
- First of all visit official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 for Personal Assistant & Steno Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Personal Assistant & Steno Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||11-07-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||25-07-2019|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|