BPCL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the 25 vacancies of Craftsman & Process Technician. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs 2018 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website bharatpetroleum.com. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for BPCL Craftsman & Process Technician Vacancy 2018 till the last date which is 24th October 2018. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
BPCL Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 25 Craftsman & Process Technician Posts
|Name of The Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|No. of Posts||25|
|Name of the Posts||Craftsman & Process Technician|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mahul (Mumbai)|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||24th October 2018|
Vacancy Details of BPCL Craftsman & Process Technician Jobs 2018
The number of vacancies to be filled in Mumbai Refinery of BPCL is 25. Out of which
- Craftsman (Mechanical)-15 Posts
- Craftsman (Electrical)-02 Posts
- Craftsman (Instrument)-03 Posts
- Process Technician-05 Posts
1.Craftsman ( Mechanical ) Gr ‘7′
- First Class ( 60% ) full-time Diploma in ‘Mechanical Engineering/ Technology’ from a Government Polytechnic or an equivalent Government recognized institute approved by AICTE
2. Craftsman ( Electrical ) Gr ‘7′
- First Class ( 60% ) full-time Diploma in ‘Electrical Engineering/Technology’ from a Government Polytechnic or an equivalent Government recognized institute approved by AICTE
3. Craftsman ( Instrument ) Gr ‘7′
- First Class ( 60% ) full-time Diploma in ‘Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology’ from a Government Polytechnic or an equivalent Government recognized institute approved by AICTE
4. Process Technician Gr ‘7
- First Class ( 60% ) full-time Diploma in ‘Chemical Engineering/ Technology’ from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
Candidates’ age must be a Minimum age to apply is 18 years, maximum age is 30 years as on 01.01.2019. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.13,800-41,000/- from the organization.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Craftsman & Process Technician Jobs
- First of all visit official website bharatpetroleum.com
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “BPCL Recruitment 2018 for Craftsman & Process Technician Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for BPCL Craftsman & Process Technician Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 29th September 2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 24th October 2018
Important Links for BPCL 25 Craftsman & Process Technician Vacancies
Download BPCL Craftsman & Process Technician Recruitment Notification pdf
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Online Application link
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
You may Also Like These Articles
- BPCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply 147 General Workman B (Trainee) Posts @ bharatpetroleum.com
- BPCL Recruitment 2018 – 25 Craftsman & Process Technician Posts | Apply Now @ bharatpetroleum.com
- BPCL Recruitment 2018 – 25 Craftsman & Process Technician Posts | Apply Now
- BPCL Recruitment 2018 – 44 General Workman Posts | Apply Now