BPSC 65th CCE Exam Notification 2019 (Last Date) 434 Job vacancies, Apply Online
Bihar BPSC 65th CCE Mains Exam Recruitment Notification 2019: Apply For 434 65th CCE Mains Exam Vacancies @ bpsc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Public Service Commission is going to recruit 65th CCE Mains Exam through Bihar BPSC 65th CCE Mains Exam Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- Bihar BPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- BPSC 60-62 CCE Exam Notification 2017-18 | 642 Jobs @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Bihar PSC Combined Competitive Examination CCE Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 642 Vacancy @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Vacancy Details of Bihar PSC CCE Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Public Service Commission CCE Examination 2018
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Bihar PSC 60th – 62nd CCE PCS Latest Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for BPSC CCE PCS Recruitment 642 Posts
- Important Links for Bihar PSC CCE Notification 642 Vacancies
Bihar BPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar BPSC )|
|No. of Posts||434 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||65th CCE Mains Exam|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor Degree or equivalent|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of Bihar BPSC Recruitment 2019
- General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer) / Preferential Sub-Committee
- and equivalent officers of General Administration: 30
- Police Vice-Chancellor, Home Department (Rakuchi Branch): 62
- District Sustainer Home Department (Special Branch): 9
- Aber Register / Joint Aber Register, Bihar Registrar Service, Prohibition Product, and Registrar Department: 5
- Election commissioner election office: 46
- Notification Officer / District Newcastle Officer (Gazetted) Labor Department: 9
- District Minority Welfare Officer Minority Welfare Department: 1
- Bihar Education Service (Administration Sub-Cadre) Education Division: 72
- Assistant Director Co-District Public Relations Officer and Public Relations Department: 11
- Rural development officer rural development: 110
- Municipal Executive Officer Municipal Development & Housing Department: 11
- Fulfilling Inspector Department of Food and Consumer Protection: 19
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer Panchayati Raj Department: 14
- Labor Enforcement Officer (Unregistered), Department of Labor Resources: 20
- Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe Collectorate Officer Anisu and Anu Tribal District Department: 18
Applicants must Pass Bachelor Degree or equivalent from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be Minimum 22 Years and Maximum 37 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Bihar BPSC 65th CCE Mains Exam Jobs Salary Details
Department/Name of the Post
Salary pay Matrix
|General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer) / Preferential Sub-Committee and equivalent officers of General Administration||Level-11|
|Police Vice-Chancellor, Home Department (Rakuchi Branch)||Level-9|
|District Sustainer Home Department (Special Branch)||Level-9|
|Aber Register / Joint Aber Register, Bihar Registrar Service, Prohibition Product, and Registrar Department||Level-9|
|Election commissioner election office||Level-9|
|Notification Officer / District Newcastle Officer (Gazetted) Labor Department||Level-9|
|District Minority Welfare Officer Minority Welfare Department||Level-9|
|Bihar Education Service (Administration Sub-Cadre) Education Division||Level-9|
|Assistant Director Co-District Public Relations Officer and Public Relations Department||Level-9|
|Rural development officer rural development||Level-7|
|Municipal Executive Officer Municipal Development & Housing Department||Level-7|
|Fulfilling Inspector Department of Food and Consumer Protection||Level-7|
|Block Panchayati Raj Officer Panchayati Raj Department||Level-7|
|Labor Enforcement Officer (Unregistered), Department of Labor Resources||Level-7|
|Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe Collectorate Officer Anisu and Anu Tribal District Department||Level-7|
Selection will be done as per Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ Interview
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.150/-
How to Apply for 65th CCE Mains Exam Jobs
- Go to Bihar BPSC official website – bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Bihar BPSC jobs 2019:
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Important Dates for Bihar BPSC 65th CCE Mains Exam Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||10-07-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||24-07-2019|
|Bihar BPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
BPSC 60-62 CCE Exam Notification 2017-18 | 642 Jobs @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC released 60th to 62nd CCE notification for the recruitment for the posts of 642 vacancies under Bihar PSC CCE Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online within 25-01-2018 from the date of notification. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
Bihar PSC Combined Competitive Examination CCE Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 642 Vacancy @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
|Name of The Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Combined Competitive Exam|
|No of Posts||642 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of Bihar PSC CCE Jobs 2018
Total Number of Vacancies: 642
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Public Service Commission CCE Examination 2018
- Candidates who are applying for the 60th to 62nd CCE Notification of Bihar state had minimum educational Qualification like Graduate/ PG Degree in relevant trade with minimum qualifying marks.
- Minimum Age limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit:45 years
- Basic Pay : Rs. 8,100 – 18,700 /-
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
- Document Verification
- All General candidates need to pay Rs. 750/- (one hundred rupees) as Application fee
- However, fee payment for all Female and SC/ST candidates is Rs. 200/-.
- Applicants need to pay the examination fee through the Generated Challan
How to Apply for Bihar PSC 60th – 62nd CCE PCS Latest Recruitment 2018
- Candidates can apply online for BPSC CCE Latest Jobs from 22nd Dec 2017 to 25th Jan 2018.
- Go through the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Now Click on the BPSC 60th-62nd Jobs Online Application Lin.
- It will redirect to Application Form Page.
- Now Enter the Educational details & Other Carefully.
- Upload Recent Photo & Signature.
- Now Click on Payment of application fee & pay through the online payment Gateway.
- Finally Click on Final Submit Button.
- Your Application for BPSC 60th-62nd Jobs Submitted Successfully.
- Take a Print out of copy for further communication.
Important Dates for BPSC CCE PCS Recruitment 642 Posts
Starting Date of Application: 22-12-2017
Closing Date of Application: 25-01-2018