BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Jobs 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree (Commerce/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics.) Or MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA And CS Degree for 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 17th April 2021 to 15th May 2021. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying Online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
- BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021: Vacancy, Salary, Exam Dates and Other details : Bihar State Exams
- BPSC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021: Vacancy, Salary, Exam Dates and Other details : Bihar State Exams
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the BPSC recruitment of Assistant Audit Officer Vacancy at 138 Posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Assistant Audit Officer 138 posts of the BPSC Jobs 2021 can apply from 17th April 2021 to 15th May 2021.
BPSC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Audit Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||138|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||17th April 2021|
|Last Date for Applications||15th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
BPSC Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
Total 138 jobs are mentioned in BPSC Notification
- General – 54 Posts
- BC – 17 Posts
- EBC – 25 Posts
- BC Female – 04 Posts
- SC – 22 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- EWS – 14 Posts
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass a graduation degree in Economics, Numeric or Mathematics from a recognised university. Candidates with MBA, CA, ICWA, and CS degree are eligible to apply.
Candidates’ age must be 21 – 37 Years As on 01-08-2020. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Level 7 from the organization.
BPSC Jobs 2021: Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Preliminary Exam followed by Mains Written Exam and interview round.
For General/OBC: Rs.600/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.150/-
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all open the official website i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “BPSC Assistant Audit Officer” Notification.
- Fill the Online Form.
- Pay the application fee, if required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take a printout for future use.
Important Dates of BPSC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||17th April 2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||15th May 2021|
Important Links for BPSC Notification
|BPSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021: FAQ
How many Vacancies are released in Latest BPSC Notification?
What is the Last Date to Apply for BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Jobs?
What is the Full Form of BPSC?
You may Also Like
- BPSC APO Recruitment 2021: Apply 553 Assistant Prosecution Officer (Main) Competitive Examination (Advt. No. 01/2020)
- BPSC 66th CCE Mains 2021 (Extended) for 860 Vacancies
- BPSC APO Prelims Result 2021 (Out) – Assistant prosecution Officer (Prelims) Cut Off Marks, Merit List Download @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- BPSC APO Syllabus 2021 PDF (Download) Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern @ bpsc.bih.nic.in