Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 – 43 Forest Range Officer Vacancy: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 43 Forest Range Officer Vacancies. Candidates who’re eligible for this Recruitment & are to Apply for this Posts these Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online earlier than 16th September 2020. It’s a Very Good Alternative for all Government Job Seekers. Under the merit, the Selection Board picks suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Excellent Individuals are Chosen & Posted in Bihar. For More Knowledge about BPSSC Recruitment 2020, Visit the Official Website at bpssc.bih.nic.in, so you will get their Necessary Notification Relating to the Subject of BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment.
|Registrations will open from 13-08-2020 10AM|
- BPSSC Recruitment 2020 Apply for 43 Forest Range Officer Posts @ bpssc.bih.nic.in
- BPSSC Forest Range Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for BPSSC Job Notification 2020
- BPSSSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020: FAQ
- Important Dates of BPSSC Forest Range Officer Application
- Important Links: BPSSC Forest Range Officer Notification
BPSSC Recruitment 2020 Apply for 43 Forest Range Officer Posts @ bpssc.bih.nic.in
|BPSSC Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Forest Range Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||43 Posts|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|starting Date||13th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||16th September 2020|
BPSSC Notification 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 43 jobs are Covered under BPSSC Recruitment
|Forest Range Officer||25||1||9||4||2||1||1||0||43|
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
BPSSC Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
Applicants must Pass Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Animal Husbandry, Animal Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology OR BCA from the recognized Organization/Board
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Jobs: Age Limit
- General, EWS – 21 to 42 Years
- OBC, BC and Women of General, EWS – 21 to 45 Years
- SC, ST – 21 to 47 Years
Salary Details of BPSSC Forest Range Officer Notification 2020
Selected candidates will get Rs. 35400 -112400, Level 6Rs. 35400 -112400, Level 6 from the organization.
Selection Process for Forest Range Officer Posts of BPSSC Recruitment
Selection will be done as per performance in written test followed by an interview and physical efficiency test (PET)
How to Apply for BPSSC Job Notification 2020
- First of all open the official website i.e., bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “BPSSC Forest Range Officer” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
BPSSSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020: FAQ
What are the posts in Latest BPSSSC Notification?
What is the Last Date to Apply for BPSSSC Forest Range Officer Jobs?
What is the Salary of Forest Range Officer Posts?
Important Dates of BPSSC Forest Range Officer Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||13th August 2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||16th September 2020|
Important Links: BPSSC Forest Range Officer Notification
|BPSSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2020 (PDF) बिहार पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर Exam Pattern Download
- BPSSC Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus 2020 – Sergeant Exam Pattern Download @ bpssc.bih.nic.in
- BPSSC Sub Inspector (SI) Previous Question Papers (Download) Sergeant Model Papers @ bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 – 2213 Police Sub Inspector (PSI) & Sergeant posts