BRAOU ET 2020 @ braouonline.in: The BRAOU announced the notification of Eligibility Test phase -2 for the candidates. All the interested candidates apply now. The BRAOU Eligibility Test will be conducted on October 2020. The last date to apply online is before 10th Sep 2020. The Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University offers admissions into various UG programs like BA, BCOM, BSC, etc.., in various colleges and institutions. Candidates check the eligibility Test Exam Dates, and related information given below.
- Important Dates of BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 Online
- BRAOU Online Application Form 2020 – 21
- How to Fill the BRAOU BA, B.Com, B.Sc. Online Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020
- ** Download BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020 **
- BRAOU Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2020
- ** Download BROAU Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2020 **
- BRAOU ELigibility Test Syllabus 2020
- ** Download BRAOU Eligibility Test Syllabus 2020 **
- BRAOU UG Eligibility Test 2020 Results
Important Dates of BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 Online
|Application starts on||29-06-2020|
|Last date of application form||10-09-2020|
|BRAOU Eligibility Test Exam Date||October 2020|
|Courses offered||BSC, BCOM, BA, etc.|
|category||BRAOU Eligibility Test (second phase)|
BRAOU Online Application Form 2020 – 21
Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University release the application forms in online from the BRAOU Official website@ www.braouonline.in. This application form invites you the candidates can get admissions into various UG courses offered by the BRAOU. The BRAOU online Application form commences on June 29. All the eligible candidates can fill the application forms in online. The candidates who do not have register can apply before 10th Sep 2020. Candidates also fill the application form your selves by visiting the official web link. While filling the application form you need to carry all the documents including income certificate, and nativity. After completion of application form you need to pay the fee of 300/- through online mode only.
How to Fill the BRAOU BA, B.Com, B.Sc. Online Application Form
- Visit the official website @ www.braouonline.in
- Search for the link related – BRAOU Application Form
- Click on the link which is displayed on the screen
- Open the link
- Enter your details like name, date of birth, gender, caste, etc.., and other details.
- Click on submit button
- Your application form is displayed on the screen
- After filling the application form upload a scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the fee through credit card/debit card
- Download a copy for the future reference
Apply Online Direct Link Click Here: https://www.braouonline.in/ET_Application/ET_Form.aspx
Before filling the BRAOU Application you should fulfil the eligibility Criteria offered by the Dr.BR Ambedkar Open University. The eligibility criteria for the students are given below.
Candidates who did not qualify in the intermediate examinations are eligible for the BRAOU Eligibility Test to get admissions into first year of BA, BSC, BCOM courses.
The candidates should complete the 18 years of age.
The candidates who did not cross the 18 years they will not eligible for the BRAOU Eligibility Test.
BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates who have applied before the last date can check here the BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020. Officials of BRAOU is going to publish the BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020 on September 2020. Download BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020 from the Link below.
BRAOU Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2020
The BRAOU Eligibility Test Exam 2020 will be conducted in offline mode. That is pen & paper based. All the candidates should use only Black & blue pen. There will be 2 papers. For better understand check the BRAOU Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2020 from the table mentioned.
BRAOU ELigibility Test Syllabus 2020
Interested aspirants can Download BRAOU Eligibility Test Syllabus 2020 from here in this page. here our schools360.in webpage provides the complete information about the BRAOU Eligibility Test Syllabus 2020. You can Download the BRAOU Eligibility Test Syllabus Subject Wise from the link inserted below.
BRAOU UG Eligibility Test 2020 Results
After completion of BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020, the candidates check the results on the official website @ www.braouonline.in. After declaring the results the candidates are advised to check the BRAOUR Eligibility Test Exam Results 2020 from the web link given above. The university will publish the results in online mode only. So candidates keep visit this website to know latest news about BRAOU Eligibility Test.
BRAOU UG Eligibility Test 2020 Direct Links
|Information On BRAOU ET 2020||Click Here|
|Download BRAOU ET 2020 Notification PDF||Short Notice | Full Notification|
|Submit Online BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 Application Form||Click Here|
|Online BRAOU ET 2020 Application Form||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- COMFED Bihar Recruitment 2020: Apply 142 Assistant Posts @sudha.coop
- Anantapur District Jobs 2020 ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in District | Coordinator Merit List
- BIS Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended for 171 Group A, B and C Jobs @bis.gov.in
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Official Key 2020 PDF: Objections Online