BTSC ANM Recruitment 2022: Bihar Technical Service Commission has announced the official job notification for Female Health Worker vacancies in Bihar. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online mode for BTSC Vacancy 2022 from this article before the closing date. Candidates will be appointed based on their performance in Short Listing, Document Verification and medical test. Here you will get the details of Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Last Date, Application Fee, and other relevant details.
- BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022 Apply for 10709 Bihar ANM Vacancies
- BTSC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- BTSC Female Health Worker (ANM) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for BTSC Recruitment 2022
BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022 Apply for 10709 Bihar ANM Vacancies
Online applications are invited by the Bihar Technical Service Commission for recruitment to the posts of Female Health Worker (ANM). The Online application submission process will be held from 02nd August 2022 to 01st September 2022. So, interested contenders can fill the application forms duly before the last date. A total of 10709 vacant posts is awaiting to be filled by the eligible candidates. Applicants can find out more information about the BTSC Recruitment from the official website pariksha.nic.in.
BTSC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|BTSC Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Post Name||Female Health Worker (ANM)|
|Number of Vacancies||10709|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||02nd August 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||01st September 2022|
|Selection Process||Short Listing, Document Verification and medical test|
BTSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 10709 jobs are mentioned in BTSC Notification
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- UR – 3,539
- EWS – 868,
- SC – 2,188
- ST – 82
- EBC – 2,403
- BC – 1,191
- BC ( Female ) – 438
BTSC Female Health Worker (ANM) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass GNM, B.Sc (Nursing), Post B.Sc (Nursing) from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be 21-40 Years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
BTSC Female Health Worker (ANM): Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 + 2,400 Grade Pay from the organization.
BTSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Short Listing, Document Verification and medical test.
For General/ BC/ MBC/ EWSC Candidates/For Other States Candidates : Rs.200/-
For SC/ST/ PWD/Reserved/ Unreserved Female candidates: RS.50/-
How to Apply for BTSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all open the official website i.e., pariksha.nic.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “BTSC Female Health Worker (ANM)” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of BTSC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||02nd August 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||01st September 2022|
Important Links for BTSC Notification
|BTSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
BTSC Female Health Worker (ANM) Recruitment 2022: FAQ
How many Vacancies are released in Latest BTSC Notification?
What is the Last Date to Apply for BTSC Female Health Worker (ANM) Jobs?
What is the Full Form of BTSC?
You may Also Like
- Bihar BTSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 1259 OT Assistant & ECG Technician Vacancy
- BTSC Recruitment 2021: Apply 3270 Ayush Medical Officer & Ayush Physician Posts @ btsc.bih.nic.in
- BTSC Tutor Result 2021 – Tutor Merit List, Score Card Download @ pariksha.nic.in
- BTSC Staff Nurse Result 2021 (Announced) Staff Nurse Selection List, Merit List Download @ pariksha.nic.in