Canara Bank Recruitment 2019: Canara Bank has released the official notification for the 800+ vacancies of Probationary Officer. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Canara Bank Jobs 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website canarabank.com. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is Available Soon. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Canara Bank Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2019: Probationary Officer Posts
- Vacancy Details of Canara Bank PO Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Canara Bank PO Jobs
- Important Dates for Canara Bank PO 2019
- Important Links for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancies
Canara Bank Recruitment 2019: Probationary Officer Posts
|Name of The Organization||Canara Bank (Canara Bank)|
|No. of Posts||800+|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC / ST / PWBD)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||Available Soon|
Vacancy Details of Canara Bank PO Jobs 2019
- Probationary Officer in JMGS-I: 800+ Posts
Applicants must Pass Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC / ST / PWBD) from the recognized Organization/Board
Age Limit as on 01.10.2019
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- SC / ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 05 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 05 Years
Selected candidates will get Rs.23,700 – Rs.42,020/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written, Group Discussion, Interview
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.708/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.118/-
How to Apply for Canara Bank PO Jobs
- First of all visit official website canarabank.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Officer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for Canara Bank PO 2019
- Starting Date on-line registration of application & fee: Available Soon
- Last Date of registration & editing of application & fee: Available Soon
- Last date for printing of application: Available Soon
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative): Available Soon
- Date of online test (tentative): Available Soon
Important Links for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancies
You may Also Like
- Canara Bank SO Previous Question Papers (Download) Specialist Officer Old Papers PDF @ canarabank.com
- Canara Bank SO 2020: Application for 220 Specialist Officer Posts @canarabank.com
- Canara Bank SO Syllabus 2021 (PDF) Specialist Officer Exam Pattern Download
- Canara Bank PO Syllabus PDF 2020: Revised Exam Pattern Download