Chhattisgarh Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Health and Family Welfare Department, Chhattisgarh or CG Health is set to hire eligible Candidates with MBBS Qualification for Medical Officer Posts. The Official CG Health Medical Officer Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secure future. Read further to know about CG Health Medical Officer Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply, and more for CG Health Recruitment 2020.
- CG Health Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
- CG Health 2020 – Vacancy Details
- CG Health Medical Officer Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for CG Health Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for CG Health Medical Officer Application
- CG Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: FAQ
- Important Links
CG Health Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 300 Medical Officer Vacancy @ cghealth.nic.in
Health and Family Welfare Department, Chhattisgarh (CG Health) has released the notification for the recruitment of 300 Medical Officer posts under CG Health Recruitment 2020. All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 31st October 2020. Further Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, CG Health syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on www.schools360.in
CG Health Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Latest CG Health Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Health and Family Welfare Department, Chhattisgarh (CG Health)|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||300 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|starting Date||16th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2020|
CG Health 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 300 jobs are Mentioned in this CG Health Recruitment
|Category||No. of Posts|
CG Health Medical Officer Jobs – Qualification
M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Medical Council/MCI.
Medical Officer – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 21 – 38 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
CG Health Medical Officer – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs. 56,100 (Level – 12) 7th Pay Level (Pay Band – Rs.15600-39100 GP Rs.5400) from the organization.
CG Health Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Test / Interview
How to Apply for CG Health Recruitment 2020
- Go to CG Health official website – cghealth.nic.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct CG Health notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for CG Health jobs 2020.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through Online mode till the last date.
Important Dates for CG Health Medical Officer Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||16th October 2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||31st October 2020|
CG Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: FAQ
You may Also Like
- DHS Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse, ANM Recruitment 2020: Apply 1311 Jobs @cghealth.nic.in
- CMHO Bilaspur Recruitment 2019: Apply 80 Nursing Officer, ANM, OT Technician & Other Posts @ cghealth.nic.in
- CG Health Recruitment 2018 – 96 Consultant, LT Posts | Apply Now
- DHFW Raipur Recruitment 2018 – 423 Medical Officer MO Posts | Apply Now