CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Recruitment 2019: Central Industrial Security Force has released the official notification for the Recruitment of 1314 vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Jobs. Eligible and skilled candidates can send their Central Industrial Security Force Job 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website at cisf.gov.in. Interested Contenders may Apply Online for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Vacancy 2019 before the Last Date mentioned i.e., 16/12/2019. To get more information regarding the Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- CISF Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 1314 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Posts
- CISF Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- CISF 2019 – Vacancy Details
- CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Application
- Important Links
CISF Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 1314 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Posts
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Recruitment 2019 Notification: 1314 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Vacancies. CISF Recently Released Recruitment Notification of 1314 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) posts on its Official Website i.e., cisf.gov.in. Interested Job Aspirants can apply Online on its Official website From 27/10/2019 to 16/12/2019.
CISF Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Latest CISF Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)|
|Number of Vacancies||1314 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date to Apply||16/12/2019|
CISF 2019 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 1314 jobs are Mentioned in this CISF Recruitment
|Assistant sub-Inspector||1394 (UR-1019, SC-197 and ST-98)|
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Jobs – Qualification
- Applicants should possess Graduation
- Candidates should have completed 5 years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Head Constable/ GD, Constable/ GD, and Constable/ TM as on 01/08/2019
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 35 years (As on 01.08.2019). For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
CISF Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Test, PST/PET, Medical Test
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website cisf.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Recruitment 2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://www.cisf.gov.in/recruitment/.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Application
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications by the Unit Commanders||09/12/2019|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application by respective Zonal Dist||16/12/2019|
|Scanning of OMR Answer Sheets||24/02/2020|
|Declaration of Written Examination Result||16/03/2020|
|Starts of Physical measurement & PET||13/04/2020|
|Start of Medical Examination||15/05/2020|
|Conduct of Review Medical Exam||15/06/2020|
|Commencement of Basic Training||06/07/2020|
|CISF Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|