Cochin Shipyard Limited has Recently Invited Online Application Form for the 145 Apprentice Posts in CSL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023. Those Candidates who are Interested for the mentioned Vacancy and having All Eligibility Criteria can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- CSL NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GRADUATE/TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES UNDER APPRENTICESHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT 1973
- CSL Recruitment 2023 – 145 Apprentice Posts | Apply Now @ www.cochinshipyard.com
- CSL Recruitment 2023: Summary
- CSL Apprentice Notification 2023 Vacancy Details
- CSL Apprentice Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- CSL Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
- CSL Apprentice Jobs: Age Limit
- Stipend Details of CSL Apprentice Notification 2023
- Selection Process for Apprentice Posts of CSL Recruitment
- How to Apply for CSL Job Notification 2023
- Important Dates of CSL Apprentice Application
- Important Links: CSL Apprentice Notification
CSL NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GRADUATE/TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES UNDER APPRENTICESHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT 1973
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
CSL Recruitment 2023 – 145 Apprentice Posts | Apply Now @ www.cochinshipyard.com
CSL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Cochin Shipyard limited or CSL is set to hire eligible Candidates with Check Notification for Details Qualification for Apprentice Posts. The Official CSL Apprentice Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about CSL Apprentice Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for CSL Recruitment 2023.
CSL Recruitment 2023: Summary
|CSL Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard limited (CSL)|
|Advertisement Number||No. P&A/6(141)/22|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||145 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31-10-2023|
CSL Apprentice Notification 2023 Vacancy Details
A total of 145 jobs are Covered under CSL Recruitment
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
|S.No.||Discipline||Number of training|
|1||Electrical & Electronics Engg.||12|
|5||Computer Science/ Information Technology||10|
|6||Fire & Safety Engg.||4|
|8||Naval Architecture &|
Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
CSL Apprentice Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
CSL Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
|Graduate Apprentices||A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.|
A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Some Universities/Institutes/Examination Boards do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute/Examination Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute/ Examination does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points may be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks.
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.|
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
CSL Apprentice Jobs: Age Limit
Age limit will be above 18 years old as on 30.10.2023
Stipend Details of CSL Apprentice Notification 2023
- Graduate Apprentices: 12,000/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 10,200/- per month
Selection Process for Apprentice Posts of CSL Recruitment
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, the same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any), etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature, shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
How to Apply for CSL Job Notification 2023
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices. h ttps://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
- After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply online through NATS portal against seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007). The procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in CSL may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement.
|Column A||Column B|
|For students have registration in old|
Apprentice portal (portal.mhrdnats.gov.in)
For students have no registration in old Apprentice portal
b. Click Establishment Request Menu
c. Click Find Establishment
d. Choose Establishment name
e. Type “COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED” and search
f. Click apply
g. Click apply again.(http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/manuals)
a. Go to https://nats.education.gov.in
b. Click Student
c. Click Student Register
d. Complete the application form
e. A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
After completing the Enrolment Step 2:
b. Search “COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED” under Apply against advertised vacancies
c. Click Apply (You have successfully applied for the Vacancy) (https://nats.education.gov.in/assets/manual/st udent_manual.pdf)
Important Dates of CSL Apprentice Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||11-10-2023|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||31-10-2023|
Important Links: CSL Apprentice Notification
|CSL Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- Cochin Shipyard Apprentice 2023 Online Form 145 Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 Apply 300 Contract Workmen Posts
- CSL Workmen Exam Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Download Exam Pattern
- CSL Workmen Recruitment 2023 Apply for ITI Contract Workmen Posts
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 for Ship Draftsman Trainee Apply 76 Posts