Recruitment for the post of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/Female) –2023 in CRPF: Central Reserve Police Force has released the CRPF Recruitment 2023 Constable (Technical & Tradesman) notification on 27/03/2023. Notification is out to fill 9212 Constable (Technical & Tradesman) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 27/03/2023 to 25/04/2023. Candidates can visit the official website link given below to apply for the Constable (Technical & Tradesman) posts. Read the complete CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification to know the eligibility and salary details. Follow our website for CRPF Recruitment 2023 free Job Alerts.
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Recruitment 2023 Apply for 9212 Vacancy
CRPF has recently released Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment Notification for the posts of Constable (Technical & Tradesman) with Advertisement Number: No.R.II-8/2023-Rectt-DA-10 . A total of 9212 Vacancies are at stake. Read this article to know more about Important dates, Eligibility, Selection Process and direct link to apply.
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|CRPF Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Technical & Tradesman)|
|Number of Vacancies||9212|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date for Applications||27/03/2023|
|Last Date for Applications||25/04/2023|
|Selection Process||Online Written Exam (CBT) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST) Skill Test Document Verification Medical Examination|
CRPF Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 9212 jobs are mentioned in CRPF Notification
9,212 (Male-9105 & Female-107) vacancies to be filled through Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) Recruitment 2023. Details of State/UT/Trade/Post-wise vacancies.
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle||544||—|
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass 10th and ITI from the recognized Organization/Board
- CT/Driver Educational Qualification – Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt. The candidate should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle – Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent. Technical Qualification Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle Educational Qualification Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent. Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by the National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- (Pioneer Wing) CT(Mason /Plumber/ Electrician ) – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board
Constable (Driver):21-27 years as on 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1996 and later than 01/08/2002.
Constable (MMV/Cobbler/ Carpenter/ Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Bugler/ Gardner/ Painter/Cook/Water Carrier / Washerman/Barber/SafaiKaramchari/Mason/Plumber/ Electrician: 18-23 years as on 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/2000 and later than 01/08/2005.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman): Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3) from the organization.
CRPF Jobs 2023: Selection Process
Computer Based Test/Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Trade Test / Document Verification / Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and conducted by the CRPF.
For General/OBC: Rs.100/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., crpf.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman)” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of CRPF Application
|Date of Submission of online applications||
|Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment||
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test||
|Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||
Important Links for CRPF Notification
|CRPF Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Recruitment 2023: FAQ
How many Vacancies are released in Latest CRPF Notification?
What is the Last Date to Apply for CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Jobs?
What is the Full Form of CRPF?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
You may Also Like These Articles
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 for 9212 Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Vacancy
- CRPF Assistant Commandant (Civil) Answer Key 2023 (PDF) CRPF AC Solved Paper
- CRPF ASI & HC Admit Card 2023 Download CBT Call Letter
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 Apply 1458 HC (Min) & ASI (Steno) Vacancy
- CRPF Recruitment 2022 Apply 1458 Head Constable (Ministerial) & ASI (Steno) Vacancy