Today GK and Current Affairs Magazine is Here. In this Article, We Provide Current Affairs of GK Today, Adda247 for those who prepare the next IAS, IBPS, SSC, SBI Clerks PO etc Sarkari Naukri Jobs.
- Daily Current Affairs Today – 7th August 2023
- Prime Minister launches Amrit Bharat Station Scheme in 13 railway stations via video link from Delhi
- Telangana folk singer Gaddar passes away at 77
- Bihar to constitute ‘Rhino Task Force’ for reintroduction of rhino conservation scheme in Valmiki Tiger Reserve
- PM Modi Launched e-portal ‘Bhartiya Vastra evam Shilpa Kosh – A Repository of Textiles & Crafts’ developed by NIFT
Daily Current Affairs Today – 7th August 2023
- The Amrit Bharat Station Scheme (ABSS) aims to transform and revitalize 1,309 railway stations across the nation, enhancing the overall passenger experience and making them world-class travel hubs.
- As part of this initiative, work on 508 stations in various States commenced, with an investment of ₹25,000 crore. In the State, 13 railway stations will receive a modern makeover with an investment of ₹303 crore.
- The 13 railway stations include Ballari, Ghatprabha, Gokak Road, Alnavar, Gadag, Koppal, Harihar, Arsikere, Mangaluru Jn., Wadi, Kalaburagi Jn. (Gulbarga) and Shahabad.
Telangana folk singer Gaddar passes away at 77
Renowned Telangana folk singer and balladeer Gaddar, who was popularly known for his revolutionary songs during the 1980s and later during the Telangana statehood agitation, passed away here on Sunday due to ill-health. He was 77.
Born as Gummadi Vittal Rao at Toopran in Medak district in 1949, the renowned folk singer and poet went on to become popular as ‘Gaddar’.
Bihar to constitute ‘Rhino Task Force’ for reintroduction of rhino conservation scheme in Valmiki Tiger Reserve
After a substantial increase in the number of tigers in Bihar, the State government is now all set to constitute a ‘Rhino Task Force’ for suggesting measures for the reintroduction of the terrestrial mammals in the Valmiki Tiger Reserve (VTR) in West Champaran district.
VTR has been selected as one of the potential sites under the National Rhino Conservation strategy where rhinos may be brought from other reserves in the country.
PM Modi Launched e-portal ‘Bhartiya Vastra evam Shilpa Kosh – A Repository of Textiles & Crafts’ developed by NIFT
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi addressed the National Handloom Day Celebration at Bharat Mandapam in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi today and launched the e-portal ‘Bhartiya Vastra evam Shilpa Kosh – A Repository of Textiles & Crafts’ developed by the National Institute of Fashion Technology. The Prime Minister also visited the exhibition showcased on the occasion and interacted with the weavers.
More Updates in a few Hours