Bihar Polytechnic 2020 (DCECE): Application Form, Exam Dates Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts Diploma Certificate Common Entrance Examination (DCECE) for Polytechnic admission in the state. The Notification for DCECE 2020 has been Released and Candidates can Apply through online Mode from 18th March 2020 to 2nd July 2020. DCECE 2020 Entrance exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode across the State at Selected Exam Centers. Other Important Details like Eligibility for DCECE 2020, Application Fee, Courses Offered by BCECEB, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Hall Ticket Download links, Results & Merit List will be Explained in Detailed in the Following Article.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has extended the deadline to apply for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam (DCECE) 2020 till July 2, 2020
- BCECEB DCECE 2020 Exam Details
- Revised Dates of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2020
- Eligibility for DCECE 2020 (Branch Wise)
BCECEB DCECE 2020 Exam Details
DECECE 2020 Exam will be Conducted by the Board on 2nd May 2020 for PE & PPE where as 2nd May 2020 for PM & PMD Courses. The both Exams will be Held as Pen written Exams. After Having Eligible in this Exam, Students will get Entry into Diploma Engineering, 4-year part-time polytechnic engineering diploma, para medical (intermediate-level), and para medical-dental (Madhyamik-level) courses.
Candidates those Applying for the DCECE 2020 can Select following Courses.
- Polytechnic Engineering (PE) – is for admission to diploma engineering courses
- Part time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE) – is for admission to part-time 4-year diploma engineering courses
- Para Medical (PM) – is for admission to para medical courses (intermediate level)
- Para Medical-Dental (PMD) – is for admission to para medical-dental (matric-level)
Revised Dates of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2020
|Online Registration Starting Date||18th March 2020|
|Online Registration Closing Date||July 2, 2020 11: 59 pm|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate||July 3, 2020|
(Upto Banking hour)
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card /Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate||July 4, 2020 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||July 5 to July 8, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||To be notified later on.|
|Proposed date of Examination||To be notified later on.|
|Results Declaration||To be notified later on.|
|Counselling||To be notified later on.|
Bihar Polytechnic Admissions DCECE 2020: Important Links
|Download Bihar DECE LE 2020||Short Notification | Full Notification|
|Apply Online For BCECEB DECE LE 2020||Click Here|
|More Details On BCECEB DECE LE 2020||Click Here|
- Important Notice for Candidates regarding Extension in Date of Registration for filling Online Application Form of DCECE[PE/PPE/PM/PMD] (Adv. No. BCECEB(DCECE)-08/2020 Dated 25.06.2020)
- Details of Filling up Online Application Form for DCECE[PE/PPE/PM/PMD]-2020 (Adv. No. BCECEB(DCECE)-2020/02 Dated 24.04.2020)
- Important Notice Regarding Filling up Online Application form for DCECE[PE/PPE/PM/PMD]-2020 (Adv. No. BCECEB(DCECE)-2020/01 Dated 24.04.2020)
Bihar Polytechnic / DCECE 2020 Application Form
The DCECE 2020 Application Form will be available online, on the official website i.e bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The Online process Starts on 27-04-2020. The candidates will have to submit personal, educational, and other details in the form. In order to submit the application form successfully, the candidates will have to pay the fee amount. The form and fee are to be submitted in the prescribed format, before the last dates. Candidates can find all the necessary information regarding the DCECE 2020 Application Form from this page.
Eligibility for DCECE 2020 (Branch Wise)
Eligibility criteria for PE
Academic qualification – The candidate needs to have passed Class X exam conducted by Bihar board or any other equivalent exam with minimum 35% marks. Candidates who are appearing in Class X exam in 2020 may also apply.
Age limit – there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
Eligibility criteria for PPE
Academic qualification – The candidate must have passed Class X exam or any equivalent exam, and also hold a hold a two-year ITI certificate.
Age limit – The candidate needs to be no less than 18 years of age as on July 1, 2020.
Eligibility criteria for PMD
Academic qualification – The candidate needs to have passed Class X or an equivalent exam, with science and English as compulsory subjects.
Age limit – The candidate needs to minimum 15 years and maximum 30 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
Eligibility criteria for PM
The requirements vary depending on the programme applied for admission. So, candidates are urged to check the official notification.
Additional eligibility criteria common for all four courses
Domicile – The candidate needs to be an Indian citizen whose:
- Parent is a permanent resident of Bihar
- Parent enjoys refugee status in the state
- Parent is employed with Bihar government
- Parent is employed with the central government in Bihar
- Parent works with the UN and is currently posted in the state
- The candidate also needs to be medically fit.
DCECE 2020 Application Fee
The fee payment can be done through both online and offline (challan and debit/credit/net banking methods). 20th May is Last Date to pay as Challan and 21st May is Last Date for Online Payment.
|Number of programmes||General / OBC / EBC||SC / ST|
|For one programme||Rs 750/-||Rs 480/-|
|For two programmes||Rs 850/-||Rs 530/-|
|For three programmes||Rs 950/-||Rs 630/-|
|For four programmes||Rs 1150/-||Rs 730/-|
How to fill DCECE 2020/Bihar Polytechnic application form
Below notification has Details and Steps how to fill the DCECE Application. Here we explained briefly:
- The candidate who wants to apply must have a valid email id and mobile number to register for Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020.
- After Registration He has to Submit all Personal Details like Name, Address, Date of Birth etc.,
- He has to upload Scanned documents of Certificates and Photograph and Signature in prescribed Format mentioned in Notification. The size of the photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- the candidate should check thoroughly that all the information entered by him/her are correct. If any mistake is found, then the candidate should click on Back to edit option to rectify the mistake. If no mistake is found, then the candidate should give his/her declaration and do the final submission by clicking on Confirm and Submit
- the candidate has to do the payments for the application process to be successful. Payments can be done by both online and offline methods. The payment once done, will not be returned in any manner by the concerned
- , the candidate has to download the complete application form and keep with him/her. The application form will have two part: Part A and Part B. They need to download and print both the parts. The complete application form should not be sent to the department but should be carried at the time of counselling process.
DCECE 2020 Application Form Correction
BCECE Board will provide the facility of correcting the application form after the completion of the application process. This option will be available for only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for DCECE 2020 before the last date. Those who find the mistake in their application form can correct them from 22.05.2020 to 24.05.2020.
DCECE Exam Pattern 2020
DCECE 2020 Exam will be held for two days PE & PPE Exam will be held on 16-06-2020, Whereas PM & PMD Exam will be held on 17-06-2020. The exam pattern of DCECE will vary depending on the paper the candidate is appearing in – PE, PPE, PM, or PMD.For all Courses the Exam will be Conducted offline mode only. The duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minute. The Exam will be for 450 Marks. Questions will be printed in both English and Hindi languages. Candidates will be provided with OMR Answer Sheets, where answers have to be entered by darkening balls.
DCECE 2020 exam pattern for PE and PPE
|Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
DCECE 2020 exam pattern for PM
|Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|General Science (Chemistry, Physics, and Zoology)||25||125|
DCECE 2020 exam pattern for PMD
|Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
How to download the DCECE 2020 admit card
- Click on the admit card download link which will be Provided at the End of this Article on 4th June 2020.
- Log-in to candidates Account using registration number and date of birth
- Upon successful log-in, the admit card will be displayed on screen
- Download and take a printout which is must to carry for Exam
Later After the Exam We schools360.in will provide following Details also in this Article:
- DCECE Result 2020
- How to download rank card of DCECE 2020
- DCECE Merit list 2020
- DCECE Counselling 2020
- DCECE 2020 Counselling Procedure
Keep visiting this page!!