Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital DDU Hospital conducting Walk-in interview for the recruitment of the posts of 80 Senior Resident under DDU Hospital Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may attend Walk-in interview on 08th & 09th July 2020. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on www.schools360.in
- DDU Hospital Walk-in for 80 Senior Resident Vacancies
- DDU Hospital 2020 – Vacancy Details
- DDU Hospital Senior Resident Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for DDU Hospital Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for DDU Hospital Senior Resident Application
- DDU Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment 2020: FAQ
- Important Links
DDU Hospital Walk-in for 80 Senior Resident Vacancies
The DDU Hospital will hold a Walk-In-Interview for filling up of vacant posts of Senior Residents in the below mentioned departments. The interview will be held on below mentioned dates from 09.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. in Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital.
|Latest DDU Hospital Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital)|
|Advertisement Number||F2S (04)/DDUH/SR/2020/8317-20|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||80 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||08th & 09th July 2020|
DDU Hospital 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 80 jobs are Mentioned in this DDU Hospital Recruitment
Obs and Gynae-09
DDU Hospital Senior Resident Jobs – Qualification
Pediatrics: Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA equivalent) in Pediatrics.
General Surgery: Post Graduate Degree (MS/DNB) in General Surgery.
Anesthesia: Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA equivalent) in Anaesthesia
Obs and Gynae-Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB/DIPLOMA equivalent) in Obs &
Medicine: Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in General Medicine.
Forensic Science: MD Forensic Medicine.
Radiology: Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA) in Radiology. I
Psychiatry: Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA) in Psychiatry.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Senior Resident – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 37 years as on date of interview as per order no. F.No.DH&FW/Q015/57/2016-HR-Medical-Secy (H&FW)CD No. #112425062/2413- 18 dated 04/10/2018. Age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
DDU Hospital Senior Resident – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
DDU Hospital Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Interview
DMC registration:- Candidate must have valid DMC Registration with PG degree/Diploma or applied for on the date of Interview, joining after interview is subject to valid DMC Registration Certificate. Candidate has to produce his/her DMC Registration Certificate for joining.
How to Apply for DDU Hospital Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in interview at below venue along with Application Form which is available at official website health.delhigovt.nic.in on 08th & 09th July 2020. Contenders who are attending for Walk-in-interview needs to bring Original Certificates along with Xerox Copies.
Venue: Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 3% seats shall be reserved for physically handicapped persons as per rules.
- Number of the vacancies is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
- OBC/EWS certificates issued from Govt. of NCT of Delhi shall only be accepted.
- OBC certificate should mention their belonging to Non Creamy Layer for that year.
- In case of non availability of candidates under SC/ST/OBC/EWS Category, vacancies may be filled up from the General Category Candidates and vice versa for 89 days on adhoc basis.
- The appointment and services will be governed under Residency Scheme of Govt. of India.
- All appointment shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificate of educational qualification /age/caste/submission of valid DMC registration certificate and internship completion certificate etc.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate reveals that the claim to belong to these categories is fake/false the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reason and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate.
Important Dates for DDU Hospital Senior Resident Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||02-07-2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||08th & 09th July 2020|