DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2019 Walk-in for 12 Staff Nurse Posts
- DHFWS Bankura Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Bankura DHFWS Bankura conducting Walk-in interview for the recruitment of the posts of 12 Staff Nurse under DHFWS Bankura Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may attend Walk-in interview on 12th March 2019. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
DHFWS Bankura Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Bankura (DHFWS Bankura)|
|No. of Posts||12 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||GNM from Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Process|
|Last Date||12th March 2019|
Vacancy Details of DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Jobs 2019
|Sl No||Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria||No of Post||Consolidated Remuneration/ Month|
|1.GNM from institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Candidate should have proficiency in local language.|
2.Age Limit:- not exceeding 40 years & not below 21 years (Age relaxation for reserved candidate as per Govt. Norms).
3. The candidate must be permanent resident of Bankura district.
|UR-6 , SC-3,|
ST-1 , OBC(A)- 1,
GNM from institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Candidate should have proficiency in local language.
Candidates’ age must be 21 to 40 Year. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.17220/- pm from the organization.
How to Apply for Staff Nurse Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in interview at below venue along with Application Form which is available at official website www.bankura.gov.in on 12th March 2019. Contenders who are attending for Walk-in-interview needs to bring Original Certificates along with Xerox Copies.
District Level Selection Committee
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Important Dates for DHFWS Bankura Staff Nurse Application
Starting Date of Application Form: 5th March 2019
Closing Date of submission of Application: 12th March 2019
|DHFWS Bankura Official Notification||Click Here|
|Walk-in Application Link||Click Here to Apply Walk-in|
- Essential qualification in respect of the post is the minimum.
- All original relevant documents and one set photo copy of all relevant documents with one copy passport size photograph should be present at the time of ‘Walk in interview’.
- Appointment / joining letter will not be treated as Experience Certificate.
- The list of eligible candidates list etc, will be published time to time as per decision of the District Level Selection Committee in the website www.wbhealth.gov.in / www.bankura.gov.in only. No other mode of communication with the candidate shall be made.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Selection committee reserves the right to add / alter /reject any criteria or terms and conditions regarding selection process
- Selected candidate/s may be placed anywhere under Bankura Districts.
- The decision of the Selection Committee regarding the recruitment final.