DRDO CEPTAM MTS 2020 – Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020: Defense Research & Development Organisation or DRDO CEPTAM is set to hire eligible Candidates with 10th OR ITI Std Qualification for Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. The Official DRDO CEPTAM Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about DRDO CEPTAM Multi-Tasking Staff Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020.
- Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs in All India – Defense Research & Development Organisation Recruitment 2020
Important Dates for DRDO CEPTAM Multi-Tasking Staff Application 2020
|Starting Date of Application Form||23rd December 2019 (Time: 1000 Hrs)|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||23rd January 2020 (Time: 1700 Hrs)|
|Tentative Date OF Tier-I Exam (CBT)||Yet To be Announced|
Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs in All India – Defense Research & Development Organisation Recruitment 2020
|Latest DRDO CEPTAM Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Defense Research & Development Organisation (DRDO CEPTAM)|
|Advertisement Number||DRDO ENTRY TEST:2019-20/MTS|
|Name of the Posts||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||1817 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||23.01.2020|
DRDO CEPTAM 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 1817 jobs are Mentioned in this DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
DRDO CEPTAM Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass 10th OR ITI Std from the recognized Organization/Board
Multi-Tasking Staff – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 25 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get a salary in the Pay Matrix Level-1 (Rs 18,000 – 56,900) as per the 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/ allowances as per the Government of India rules
DRDO CEPTAM 2020 Selection Process
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection) as described in Table-1:
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English
For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/- & No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020
- First of all open the official website i.e., drdo.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “DRDO CEPTAM MTS 2020” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
|DRDO CEPTAM Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Exam Pattern 2020
|Type of exam||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|CBT (Screening) – Tier 1||General Intelligence& Reasoning Ability||35||35|
|Quantitative Aptitude& Numerical Ability||35||35|
|CBT (Final Selection) – Tier 2||General Science||40||40|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
DRDO MTS Syllabus 2020
- General Intelligence
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
- General Science
- General Maths
- General English
- Parts of Speech.
- Active Voice & Passive Voice.
- Degrees of Comparison
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Relationship Concepts
- Visual memory
- Figure Classification.
- Decision making
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Number Series.
- Discriminating observation
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
- Number System.
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Relationship between Numbers
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Time.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Work.
- Data Interpretation etc.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current events.
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Sports and Games.
- Books and Authors.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economic Science.
- Important Financial & Economic News.