DRDO Recruitment 2022 Defence Research and Development Organization is inviting Applicants for Various vacancies of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associates. Eligible and skilled candidates may attended for Walk-in-Interviews on Specified Dates and Venue. To get more information regarding the Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Walk-in Date||Complete Details|
|Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate||07||22 December 2022||Click Here|
|Junior Research Fellow||09||16 November 2022||Click Here|
|Junior Research Fellow||16||30 November 2022||Click Here|
|Diploma Apprentice||17||30 November 2022||Click Here|
|Trade Apprentice/Technician Apprentice||101||20 November 2022||Click Here|
|Junior Research Fellow||12||24 November 2022||Click Here|
The following Junior Research Fellow and Research Associates are available initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules) at a Monthly Stipend of Rs. 25,000/- + House Rent Allowance as admissible as per rules. Interested candidate may appear for a Walk-in- Interview to be held at NSTL, Visakhapatnam; as per the details given below.
- DRDO DELHI Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 7 Junior Research Fellow and Research Associates Posts
- Vacancy Details of DRDO DELHI JRF and Research Associates Jobs
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Junior Research Fellow and Research Associates Jobs
- Important Dates
- Important Links
DRDO DELHI Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 7 Junior Research Fellow and Research Associates Posts
|Name of The Organization||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO DELHI)|
|No. of Posts||6|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Research Fellow and Research Associates|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||M.Sc. degree in Physics/ Electronics with first division with NET (Fellowship) qualification|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Walk-in Date||24 Jan 2020 (Friday)|
|Official Website||DRDO DELHI.gov.in|
Vacancy Details of DRDO DELHI JRF and Research Associates Jobs
- Junior Research Fellow – 5 Posts
- Research Associate – 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry, Physics) – M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech in the relevant subject.
- Research Associate (Chemistry, Materials Engineering) – M.E./M.Tech with 3 years of research/teaching/design and development and at least one research paper published in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
28 years for JRF, 35 years of RA.
The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidate’s belongings to SC, ST and OBC as per Govt of India orders.
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Junior Research Fellow and Research Associates Jobs
- Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee with all their Original certificates/mark sheets with attested photocopies of the same, 02 recent passport size photograph, a valid ID card in original (Aadhaar/PAN card/Voter ID card/Passport etc.) and crossed Indian Postal Order OR Demand Draft of Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of “The Director, NSTL, Visakhapatnam”. Candidatebselonging to SC/ ST/OBC are exempted from this payment.
- A Written Test will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for Interview. Written test will be of 1 hour duration and of 100 marks consisting of 25 Multiple Choice Questions (4 marks each) of the specific subject. There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- A panel of selected candidates will be prepared for the available and future fellowships. The panel will operate for a period of one year from the date of interview.
Email ID: sspldelhihr@gmaiI.com
The prospective candidates may E-mail their Bio-data in the given format to admin.dept@nstl.DRDO DELHI.in by 24 Jan 2020 (Friday).
The schedule for the Walk-in-interview is as follows.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- DRDO ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2023 Apply 54 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
- DRDO Scientist B Syllabus 2023 Detailed Subject Wise PDF
- DRDO GTRE Apprentice Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern (PDF) Download
- DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply 150 Apprentice Trainees
- DRDO DESIDOC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply 21 Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice Vacancy