DSSSB Primary/Nursery Teachers and Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2019: Apply For 982 Primary/Nursery Teachers and Junior Engineer Vacancies @ dsssbonline.nic.in. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is going to recruit Primary/Nursery Teachers and Junior Engineer through DSSSB Primary/Nursery Teachers and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website dsssbonline.nic.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of the Posts||Primary/Nursery Teachers and Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||982 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details of DSSSB Recruitment 2019
A Total of 982 jobs are Mentioned in this DSSSB Recruitment
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 637 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – 141 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 204 Posts
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2- years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.|
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2- years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition norms and procedure) regulations-2002.
Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- years Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2- years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board.
Graduation and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
2. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
3. Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level.
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||1. Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or it’s equivalent with atleast 45% marks from a recognized Board/university.|
2. Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme for a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute.
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||1. Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.|
2. Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ Board/ Institute plus two years experience in planning, execution and maintenance of civil engineering works.
3. In case of Diploma- two years experience in planning, execution and maintenance of civil engineering works.
Candidates’ age must be Maximum 30 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
DSSSB Primary/Nursery Teachers and Junior Engineer Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 Group: ‘B’ from the organization.
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Test, Interview
DSSSB Teacher Recruitment exam is conducted in the offline mode. The exam comprises of 2 stages- Tier I and Tier II, followed by a skill test for some posts. Candidates who would qualify the Tier 1 will be shortlisted for the second round.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD and Women candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Assistant Teachers and Junior Engineer Jobs
- Go to DSSSB official website – dsssbonline.nic.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for DSSSB jobs 2019:
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Important Dates for DSSSB Primary/Nursery Teachers and Junior Engineer Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||16/09/2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||15/10/2019|
|DSSSB Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
|DSSSB Teacher 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|DSSSB Teacher 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|