RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for the Year 2023-2023 | Apply Online For Eastern Railway ACT Apprentices Recruitment Notification 2023. Eastern Railway, Kolkata has Published Recruitment Notification 2023 For the Posts of ACT Apprentices of 3115 Vacancies. Eastern Railway Organization wants to fill the 3115 Posts of ACT Apprentices. Job Seekers who are waiting for the Eastern Railway Announcement can use this Wonderful opportunity. Contenders who are eligible can Apply Online on its Official website er.indianrailways.gov.in directly. The complete information about thus Eastern Railway ACT Apprentices Recruitment 2023 is updated here in this page. So we hope that Candidates are feeling happy with our work. The remaining Details of Eastern Railway ACT Apprentices Jobs like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment, and Important Links, Important dates, Required certificates all are Mentioned below.
- Eastern Railway, Kolkata Recruitment 2023 – Apply 3115 ACT Apprentices Posts Online
- Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for ACT Apprentices Jobs
- Important Dates for Eastern Railway ACT Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Important Links for Eastern Railway 3115 ACT Apprentices Vacancies
Eastern Railway, Kolkata Recruitment 2023 – Apply 3115 ACT Apprentices Posts Online
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement/training in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of applications would be entertained. The online link will be live on the official website of RRC ER from 27th September 2023 onwards and will remain live up to 26th October 2023. The candidates should click on the live link and fill up their Application forms as per the instructions of this notification.
|Name of The Organization||Eastern Railway, Kolkata|
|No. of Posts||3115|
|Name of the Posts||ACT Apprentices|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10th standard and ITI|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||26th October 2023|
No. of Vacancies: 3115 Nos
- Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 440 Posts
- Malda Division – 138 Posts
- Asansol Division – 412 Posts
- Kanchrapara workshop – 187 Posts
- Liluah Workshop – 612 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop – 667 Posts
- Total Post – 3115 Post
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter (General) The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification
Candidates’ age must be 15 to 24 years as on 01.01.2023. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Merit
|The Select list for Document Verification (DV) will be on the basis of the average marks in the Matriculation and ITI. The formula given below in para 5 iii to 5 ii will be followed for determining the merit. Merit list will be prepared trade/unit/community-wise. The candidate must note that no centralized merit list will be formed.|
How to Apply for ACT Apprentices Jobs
- First of all visit the official website er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 for ACT Apprentices Posts“.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take a printout for future use.
Important Dates for Eastern Railway ACT Apprentices Recruitment 2023
|Date of publication of Notification on the website||12th September 2023|
|Opening Date and time of Online Application||27th September 2023|
|Closing date and time of Online Application||29th October 2023|
Important Links for Eastern Railway 3115 ACT Apprentices Vacancies
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- Eastern Railway GDCE Recruitment 2023 Apply 689 JE, Train Manager, Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: 36 CLW Vacancies
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Paramedical Staff Posts | Apply Now
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 50 Paramedical Staff and CMP Vacancy
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 for 252 Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Jr Clerk cum Typist Jobs