ECIL Recruitment 2019: 15 Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Posts | careers.ecil.co.in
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2019 for 15 Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Vacancies @ careers.ecil.co.in
- ECIL Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 15 Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Posts
- Eligibility Criteria
ECIL Recruitment Notification 2019 for 15 Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Vacancies @ careers.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2019: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the official notification for the 15 vacancies of Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website ecil.co.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for ECIL Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 01 March 2019. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
ECIL Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 15 Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Posts
|Name of The Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|No. of Posts||15|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation, Diploma in Engineering|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||01 March 2019|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Jobs 2019
Name of the Post
No. of Posts
|Technical Officer on contract|
Cat 1 (2 Posts)
Cat-2 (3 posts)
Cat-3 (2 posts)
Cat-4 (2 posts)
Cat-5 (2 posts)
|Scientific Assistant –A on contract||4|
|Cat-1||A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of Linux Operating system, Qt Development environment and acquaintance with C++, Net, SQL & SCADA software domain.|
|Cat.2||A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded hardware design, testing, embedded controllers and firmware development. Candidates having experience in energy meter design will be preferred.|
|Cat.3||A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design & development of front end applications and expertise in C & C++ is essential. Candidates having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred.|
|Cat-4||A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of Testing/ Maintenance of Computers/ Electronics & Communication systems.|
|Cat-5||A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with one-year post qualification experience in the area mentioned below: a) Basic Networking Concepts. b) TCP/ IP Protocol, Router, Switches & LAN, WAN Technologies. c) Operating System – RHEL, Windows server.|
|Scientific Assistant –A||A First class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics & Electrical Engg. Should have one-year post qualification experience in the field of Testing/ Maintenance of Computers/ Electronics & Communication systems/ Antenna maintenance.|
Candidates’ age must be Technical Officer: 30 years, Scientific Assistant: 25 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Technical Officer: 23,000/-, Scientific Assistant – Rs.17,654/- from the organization.
The selection process will be through a written test / interview. The written test/ Interview will be held at HYDERABAD only. Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later.
It may please be noted that no Travelling Allowance (TA) is admissible to candidates appearing for written test & Interview
Rs. 200 for general and OBC students.
How to Apply for Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Jobs
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ONLINE’ through website “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 13.02.2019 (1400 hrs.) to 23.02.2019(1600 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at right top corner of online application form space provided for photograph. Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
The candidate should write Advertisement No.04/2019 and system generated application number on the top of the envelope and send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures to:
- Sr. Manager (HR)-Rectt.
- Personnel Group, Recruitment Section ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
- ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062 Telangana State
Important Dates for ECIL Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019
|A.||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||13.02.2019 (14.00 hrs.)|
|B.||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||23.02.2019 (16.00 hrs.)|
|Last date of accepting registration forms (Hard copy) with required documents by post from candidates.|| |
01.03.2019 (16.00 hrs.)
Written Test / Interview
|Details will be hosted on company website as and when decided.|
Last date of accepting registration forms (Hard co): 01st March 2019
Important Links for ECIL 15 Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Vacancies
|ECIL Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
CAUTION TO ALL CANDIDATES:
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment for you in ECIL through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; It is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.