EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 for 280 Vacancies Apply @epfindia.gov.in
Good News For all Job Searchers who are searching For EPFO Jobs. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has released EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 For 280 Posts. This is a very Latest Job Update from EPFO. The Complete Information is Available on its Official website i.e., epfindia.gov.in. The Recruitment Process Starts For 30th May 2019 and it is Going to End on 25th Jun 2019. So Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online On its Official Web Site @ epfindia.gov.in. Candidates are requested to read the Complete Notification before they are going to Apply.
Important Dates for EPFO Notification 2019
|1||Online Registration of Application||30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019|
|2||Downloading of Call Letters||20th July, 2019 to 30th July, 2019|
|3||Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates||30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019|
|4||Main Examination (Phase-II)||Call letters will be sent after|
declaration of result of
EPFO Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|No. of Posts||280 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||25th Jun 2019|
Vacancy Details of EPFO Assistant Jobs 2019
|Category||No. of Post|
Applicants must Pass Degree from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be 20 years to 27 years as on 25 Jun 2019. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
EPFO Assistant Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900 In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Examination
All other categories: Rs.500/- & SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates: Rs.250/-
How to Apply for Assistant Jobs
- First of all visit official website epfindia.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “EPFO Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Candidates can apply online up to 25.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
• photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
• signature (with black ink)
• left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
• a hand written declaration
2) Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
3) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
4) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
5) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
6) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
7) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. EPFO may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Important Dates for EPFO Assistant Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||30th May 2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||25th Jun 2019|
|EPFO Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|