EPFO SSA Steno Stage 1 Exam Admit Card 2023: Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) will release the Admit Card for Stage-1 Exam for 185 posts of SSA & Stenographer Jobs. EPFO SSA & Steno 2023 exam will be conducted on 01st August 2023. Applicants of EPFO SSA & Stenographer Stage-1 posts will be able to download the EPFO admit card 2023 from the official website at epfindia.gov.in. EPFO 2023 Admit Card is expected to be released by 28th July 2023. We at schools360.in are here to provide you the Direct links to Download EPFO SSA & Stenographer Stage-1 Call Letter from the below paragraphs.
EPFO SSA & Steno Stage-1 Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)|
|Number of the Posts||185 Posts|
|Exam Date||01st August 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||28th July 2023|
|Online Test date||01st August 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination, Personal Interview|
EPFO Stage-I Admit Card 2023
National Testing Agency is conducting the Stage-I of the Recruitment Examination on behalf of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for the Post of Stenographer (Group C) in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode on 01st August 2023 in different Cities of the Country.
The Examination Cities have already been intimated to the Candidates through NTA Public Notice dated 22nd July 2023, to enable the outstation Candidates to make necessary arrangements for their travel/accommodation in the Exam City (wherever applicable/required).
Candidates are advised to download their respective Admit Cards from: https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/ by using their respective Application Number and Date of Birth. Candidates are also advised to read the Instructions contained therein carefully and to note the following:
- This Admit Card is issued online provisionally to the Candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
- Issuance of this Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of the fulfilment of eligibility of the candidate, which shall be further be scrutinized at subsequent stages of the recruitment process. Mere possession of this Admit Card shall not entitle the candidate to make any claim to the post.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein. Any tampering in the particulars, photograph, signature, thumb impression in this Admit Card shall be considered as Unfair Means (UFM) practice and the same will be dealt with as per Law.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post/mail.
EPFO SSA & Steno Admit Card 2023 Download
EPFO Steno Admit Card 2023 – The admit card for the EPFO SSA & Stenographer Stage-1 examination is to be released on 28th July 2023. Moreover, the EPFO Steno exam is scheduled to be held on 01st August 2023. The admit card will be available at the official website which is (epfindia.gov.in). Get here complete information on EPFO Steno Admit Card 2023 and how to download it, etc.
EPFO Steno 2023 Exam Date
Employees Provident Fund Organization is a recruiting body, having the main role of holding recruitment of Steno Posts. EPFO has announced to download the Hall ticket/ Admit Card for SSA & Stenographer Stage-1 Exam. Officials Announced that the EPFO Steno Examination which will be held on 01st August 2023. So those who Applied for EPFO Steno Jobs can Download Hall Ticket from Official Website at EPFO website.
How to Download EPFO Steno Admit Card 2023
1. First of all go to the official website of EPFO i.e., epfindia.gov.in.
2. Go to the Recruitments Section from Menu Bar.
3. Search for the “EPFO Steno admit card download link”.
4. Enter asked details in the field box & hit the submit button.
5. EPFO SSA & Stenographer Stage-1 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
Important Links to Download EPFO SSA Steno Hall Ticket 2023
|Download EPFO Steno Exam Admit Card 2023||Click Here (Available)|
|Official Website of EPFO||Click Here|
What does the EPFO SSA admit card contains?
A hall ticket or admit card contains the following information:
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s name.
- Center name.
- Subject’s name.
- Time schedule.
- Exam Date and Timings.
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Examination Name.
- Signature of Invigilator.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Important instructions for the Examination.
- Candidate’s roll number.
Get an Instant Updates about EPFO Steno Recruitment Process like Admit Card, Exam Date, Answer Key, Results and Selected Merit List. Also get Upcoming Government Jobs and Employment news subscribe to our website www.schools360.in.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- EPFO SSA Answer Key 2023 Download Response Sheet, Raise Objections
- EPFO SSA Stenographer Admit Card 2023 Download
- EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023 Apply 2859 Social Security Assistant, Stenographer Vacancy
- EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 (Detailed) Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern
- UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern (PDF) Download