ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2018: Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the official notification for the 60 vacancies of Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2018 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website esicmchsnr.co.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for ESIC Hyderabad Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Vacancy 2018 till the last date which is 25 Sep 2018 till 06:00 PM. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding to Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 60 Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Posts
- Vacancy Details of ESIC Hyderabad Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Jobs
- Important Dates for ESIC Hyderabad Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for ESIC Hyderabad 60 Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Vacancies
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 60 Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Posts
|Name of The Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Hyderabad)|
|No. of Posts||60|
|Name of the Posts||Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||25 Sep 2018 till 06:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Hyderabad Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Jobs 2018
|Speciality||Professor||Associate Professor||Asst. Professor|
|Hematology (Blood Bank)||–||1||–|
|Super Specialty Faculty Posts|
As per MCI guidelines for the faculty and Super specialty Faculty. (Post in Dentistry: Only Teaching Experience in the Medical College will be counted.)
Candidates’ age must be Maximum – 69 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Professor: Rs.1, 77,000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.1, 16,000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.1, 01,000/-
Selection will be done as per Interview
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Department, Female & Ex-Servicemen: NIL
- All other categories: Rs. 225/-
- Payment through online transaction.
How to Apply for Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Jobs
- First of all visit official website esicmchsnr.co.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 for Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in interview at below venue along with Application Form which is available at official website esicmchsnr.co.in on 25 Sep 2018 till 06:00 PM. Contenders have to who are attending for Walk-in-interview needs to bring Original Certificates along with Xerox Copies.
Venue: Office of the Dean, ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
Important Dates for ESIC Hyderabad Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 17 Sep 2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 25 Sep 2018 till 06:00 PM
Walk-in Date: 28 Sep 2018 09:00 AM
Important Links for ESIC Hyderabad 60 Faculty/ Super Speciality Faculty Vacancies
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 – 169 Faculty, Consultant & Other Jobs
- ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2021: Walk-in 94 Senior Resident Job Vacancies
- ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021: Apply 189 Faculty, Senior Resident, Consultant Jobs
- ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: 120 Super Specialists, Tutor and Other Posts
- ESIC Senior Resident Jobs 2019: Walk-in for 50 Vacancy