Home / Latest Job Openings at ESIC : www.esic.nic.in | ESI Recruitments 2019-20

Latest Job Openings at ESIC : www.esic.nic.in | ESI Recruitments 2019-20

Latest ESIC Recruitment 2019-2020: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the ESIC according to rules and regulations stipulated in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. The scheme was inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. For all employees earning Rs.21,000 or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75% and the employee contributes 1.75%, total share 6.5%.

Latest Job Openings at ESIC & ESI Hospitals