Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has to release the Admit Card for the UDC & Steno examination on its official website – esic.nic.in.
ESIC UDC & Steno Phase-1 Mains Admit Card 2022 Direct Link @ esic.nic.in
ESIC Admit Card 2022 Released @ esic.nic.in | Exam Date: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC UDC & Steno Hall Ticket 2022 on March 2022 at its official portal i.e., esic.nic.in. It’s a very important document. We are providing the direct link to download of ESIC Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Phase 1 Call Letter 2022. The link is now activated and candidates can Download it from below mentioned links. You should read this article properly for more details about the ESIC Admit Card & UDC & Steno Exam Date.
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Role||UDC & Steno|
|Number of the Posts||Posts|
|Exam Date||UDC on March 19, 2022
Stenographer Phase-1 Main Exam on March 20, 2022
MTS Phase 1: 26th March 2022, Phase 2: 30th April 2022
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination, Personal Interview|
How to Download ESIC UDC & Steno Admit Card 2022
1. First of all go to the official web site of ESIC i.e., esic.nic.in.
2. Go to the Careers menu and click on UDC & Steno page link.
3. Search for the “ESIC UDC & Steno admit card download link”.
4. Enter asked details in the field box & hit the submit button.
5. ESIC Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Phase 1 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
Important Links to Download ESIC UDC & Steno Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2022
|Download ESIC UDC & Steno Exam Admit Card 2022||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Official Website of ESIC||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- ESIC MTS Mains Result 2022 esic.nic.in MTS Mains Marks / Score Card
- ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2022 Walk-in 87 Senior Resident Vacancies
- ESIC Faridabad Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2022 Apply 491 Assistant Professor Vacancy
- ESIC UDC Phase-2 Results 2022 (OUT) Final Cut-off Marks Region-wise & Category-wise