Food Corporation of India Watchman Posts Selection Process
It is stated in the FCI Recruitment advertisement that the Applicants will be called for the Written Exam and Physical Endurance Test. And those candidates who will clear the Written Test are forwarded to the next rounds. The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying. FCI reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination/screening Test in compelling circumstances for screened candidates.
following process as indicated below:.
- Written Test (Duration- 120 Minutes)
- Physical Endurance Test (Only For Qualifying Purpose)
- Personal Interview
Food Corporation of India Examination Syllabus
Candidates who will apply for the post after that eagerly waiting to download the syllabus through the website of the official. We will also publish here access link for downloading the detailed syllabus from this web page.
Written Test Pattern: ( Duration 120 Minutes)
|Category||No of Questions|
- Questions carry equal one mark. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual i.e. in English, Hindi and Malayalam except for General English.
- The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying
Physical Endurance Test
The Candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in OMR based written examination will be called for the next round that is Phy6sical Endurance Test as following:-
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Running – 1000 Meter in 05 Minutes 30 Seconds||Running – 800 Meter in 5 Minutes|
|Long Jump – 4.00 Meter||Long Jump – 3.00 Meter|
|High Jump – 1.35 Meter||High Jump – 1.00 Meter|