FCI Recruitment 2019 [Apply Now] 4103 JE, Steno, Asst Grade 3 and Typist Vacancies
Food Corporation of India FCI JE Steno Typist AG-III Recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India has released the official notification for the 4103 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Je) (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade-ii (Ag Ii) (Hindi), Steno Grade-ii, Typist (Hindi) And Assistant Grade-iii (Ag Iii) (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot) Posts. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Food Corporation of India Jobs 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website fci.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for FCI JE, Assistant, Steno, and Typist Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 25th Mar 2019. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Food Corporation of India Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- FCI Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 4103 JE, Assistant Grade III, Steno, and Typist Posts
- Also Read
FCI Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 4103 JE, Assistant Grade III, Steno, and Typist Posts
|Name of The Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|No. of Posts||4103|
|Name of the Posts||JE, Assistant, Steno, and Typist|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||25th Mar 2019|
Vacancy Details of FCI JE, Assistant, Steno, and Typist Jobs 2019
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy||Total|
|North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||NE Zone|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||46||26||26||14||2||114|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||30||15||10||9||8||72|
- J.E. (Civil Engineering):- Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical):– Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno. Grade- II:- Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi):- Degree with Hindi as the main subject & Proficiency in English with One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and viceversa.
- Typist (Hindi):– DGraduation or equivalent and 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing. Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
- AG-III (General):- Graduate Degree with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Accounts):– Bachelor of Commerce with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Technical):– B.Sc. in Agriculture or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science or more See Notification & Proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Depot) :- Graduate Degree with proficiency in use of computers.
- Age as on 01st January 2019
- For J.E: 28 Years
- For Steno Grade-II: 25 Years
- For AG-II: 28 Years
- For Typist (Hindi): 25 Years
- For AG-III: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation in Case of Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not remarried up to 35 years, 38 Years and 40 Years for Unreserved, OBC and SC/ST respectively.
- The candidates who are applying under Ex-Servicemen category shall submit the undertaking as prescribed in Annexure-F format. For Ex- Serviceman the Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as on 01st January 2019 by allowing the deduction of length of actual Military Service from his actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the Post for which he is seeking appointment by more than 3 years (8 years in case of SC/ST; 6 years in case of OBC Candidates).
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||11100-29950|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||11100-29950|
|Steno Grade-II||9900 – 25530|
|AG-II (Hindi)||9900 – 25530|
|Typist (Hindi)||9300 –22940|
|AG-III (General)||9300 –22940|
|AG-III (Accounts)||9300 –22940|
|AG-III (Technical)||9300 –22940|
|AG-III (Depot)||9300 –22940|
Selection will be done as per Written Exam and Interview
- General/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Women: Nil
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode
How to Apply for JE, Assistant, Steno, and Typist Jobs
- First of all visit official website fci.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “FCI Recruitment 2019 for JE, Assistant, Steno, and Typist Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for FCI JE, Assistant, Steno, and Typist Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application Form: 23rd Feb 2019
Closing Date of submission of Application: 25th Mar 2019
Important Links for FCI 4103 JE, Assistant, Steno, and Typist Vacancies
|FCI Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|