GATE COAP 2020: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi will conduct the GATE COAP registration in the month of March/April 2020. Candidates who are willing to register for COAP 2020, must have a GATE Registration Number and a valid GATE Score. To Apply for GATE Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) candidates must Register at coap.iitm.ac.in. COAP provides a common platform for a candidate to make the preferred choice for admission into M.Tech programs in participating IITs.
GATE COAP 2020: Exam Overview
|Examination||GATE COAP 2020 Entrance exam|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT Delhi)|
|Date of examination||2020|
GATE COAP 2020: Important Dates (Tentative Dates)
|Registration by candidates at COAP||1st week of April 2020|
|Round 1||May 24 – May 27, 2020|
|Round 2||June 5- June 8, 2020|
|Round 3||June 16- June 19, 2020|
|Round 4||June 26- July 29, 2020|
GATE COAP 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should have a valid GATE score(Qualified in GATE 2017/2018/ 2019/2020).
Candidates graduating/graduated from IITs having a valid GATE score (2020 and/or 2018 and/or 2017) and intend to apply for the admission in the participating Institutes can apply through COAP.
Candidates graduating/ graduated from IITs with B.Tech. Degree and having CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 7.5 and above for SC/ ST and 8.0 and above for others can directly apply to the respective institutes for M.Tech. Admission. They should not register at COAP.
- COAP is not an Application Portal for M.Tech. Admission in any participating institutes.
- The candidate should apply separately to the respective Institute(s) for M.Tech. admission.
- Each participating Institute will follow the selection procedure as per the norms and guidelines of the respective Institute.
- Participating Institutes will upload their offers on COAP in a time window.
- To access and make a decision on the most preferred choice out of the offers (if any) made by participating Institute(s), each candidate should register at COAP.
List Of Participating Institutes In COAP 2020
- IISC Bangalore
- IIT Bhilai
- IIT Bhubaneswar
- IIT BHU
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Goa
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Indore
- IIT ISM Dhanbad
- IIT Jodhpur
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- IIT Pallakad
- IIT Patna
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Ropar
- IIT Tirupati
- IIT Mandi
How to Register for GATE COAP 2020
- To register at COAP 2019, A candidate must have the following i) Name, ii) GATE Registration number(s), iii) Valid GATE score(s), iv) Date of birth, v) Email ID, vi) Mobile number.
- Only the candidates who qualified in GATE 2020/2019/2018/2017 and wish to apply for M.Tech. admission in any of the participating institutes are eligible to register at COAP 2019. After successful completion of registration at COAP, a candidate will be able to access information on offers made by the participating Institutes. Offers will be uploaded at COAP and will be tagged with COAP registration number.
- Registration will only be successful, when a candidate completes the log-in procedure with the help of the input which received via Email / SMS. Email will contain website URL for logging-in along with the log-in ID. SMS will contain the password.
- Candidates are advised to enter all valid GATE scores (GATE 2017, GATE 2018, GATE 2019, GATE 2020), if any, while filling the application. Otherwise click on SUBMIT button to complete the registration process.
- The application process to COAP 2020 is complete only after pressing the “SUBMIT” button at the first time login to the candidates login account.
Important Links for GATE COAP 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|