Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Recruitment 2021 notification regarding filling of LDA, Copyist Job Vacancies. The organization invites Online application from eligible candidates having Graduate degree qualifications. These 237 LDA, Copyist Posts are in Gauhati High Court.
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification 2021 for 237 LDA, Copyist Vacancies @ ghconline.gov.in
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 237 LDA, Copyist Posts
- Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Application
- Important Links for Gauhati High Court Notification
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification 2021 for 237 LDA, Copyist Vacancies @ ghconline.gov.in
The job applications for Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Jobs 2021 will be accepted Online on or before 31st October 2021. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as Online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||1st October 2021|
|Starting Date of Applications||1st October 2021|
|Ending Date of submission of Application||31st October 2021|
|Last Date Pay the application Fee||03rd November 2021|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 237 LDA, Copyist Posts
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court)|
|Advertisement Number||HC.XXXVII-16/2021/ 289 /R. cell|
|Post Name||LDA, Copyist|
|Number of Vacancies||237|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||1st October 2021|
|Last Date for Applications||31st October 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Personal Interview, Document Verification|
Gauhati High Court Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
Total 237 jobs are mentioned in Gauhati High Court Notification
- Unreserved: 151 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 42 Posts
- SC: 15 Posts
- ST (H): 08 Posts
- ST (P): 21 Posts
Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must Pass Graduate degree from the recognized Organization/Board.
- The candidate should have a certificate of computer knowledge of at least 3 (three) months duration.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the official language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
- The candidate must have the Employment Exchange Registration Number for the state of Assam.
- Candidate must be citizens of India as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Candidates’ age must be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500 plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,200 and other allowances from the organization.
Gauhati High Court Jobs 2021: Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Exams (Stage-1 and Stage-2), Personal Interview, Document Verification
Stage 1: In this stage, Gauhati High Court will conduct the OMR based written test for both LDA and Copyist posts. To participate in Phase 2 candidates have to qualify this exam with good performance. The details of Step 1 will be as follows.
|General English||50 Marks|
|General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge||30 Marks|
|General Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Official Language||20 Marks|
|Grand Total||120 Marks|
Note: Official Language Test of 20 Marks will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40% of 20 i.e 8 Marks. Marks obtained in the Official Language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of written test as well as the final select list.
Stage 2: In this stage, Gauhati High Court will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance in Stage 1 and will call them for Stage 2 Viva-Voce Test. Phase 2 Viva-Voce exam will carry 15 marks and merit list will be prepared after both Phase 1 and Phase 2 exams. On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candles in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district wise.
Note: In case of candidates obtaining the same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more mark in the written Test will be given preference. where marks obtained by such candidates in the written test are also same, then the candidate who is senior in age will be given preference. The High cutoff reserves the right to fix cut off mark, if any, for the written test. There shall be no negative marking.
For General Candidates: Rs.300/- & for SC / ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- First of all open the official website i.e., ghconline.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st October 2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||31st October 2021|
Important Links for Gauhati High Court Notification
|Gauhati High Court Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
The selection process for Gauhati High Court Notification will be based on?
What is the Last Date to Apply for Gauhati High Court LDA, Copyist Jobs?
What is the total number of vacancies for Gauhati High Court Notification 2021?
You may Also Like
- Gauhati High Court LDA Previous Question Papers – Copyist, Typist, Lower Division Clerk Model Papers Download @ ghconline.gov.in
- Gauhati High Court LDA Syllabus 2021 (Download) Lower Division Assistant, Copyist, Typist Exam Pattern @ ghconline.gov.in
- Gauhati High Court AJS Grade III Previous Question Papers Download @ ghconline.gov.in
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 – 22 Judicial service Posts