GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020: Candidates searching for Career Alternative could Apply Offline for Staff Nurse, Theater Assistant, MNO, FNO, Receptionist cum Clerk, Lab Technician, Dark Room Assistant, Pharmacist Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Short-term Basis as per the discretion of the administration. GGH Guntur presents Numerous Career Alternatives for people who’re possessing related Education Qualification. For full Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step-by-step information on the way to apply & different related tips are given below.
- 287 Jobs in Government General Hospital (GGH), Guntur Recruitment 2020
- GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020: Summary
- GGH Guntur Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for GGH Guntur Job Notification 2020
287 Jobs in Government General Hospital (GGH), Guntur Recruitment 2020
Government General Hospital (GGH), Guntur has Recently Invited Offline Application Form for the 287 Staff Nurse, Theater Assistant, MNO, FNO, Receptionist cum Clerk, Lab Technician, Dark Room Assistant, Pharmacist Post in GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who are Interested for the mentioned Vacancy and having All Eligibility Criteria can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020: Summary
|GGH Guntur Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Government General Hospital (GGH), Guntur (GGH Guntur)|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Theater Assistant, MNO, FNO, Receptionist cum Clerk, Lab Technician, Dark Room Assistant, Pharmacist|
|Number of Vacancies||287 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|starting Date||17th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||16th August 2020|
GGH Guntur Notification 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 287 jobs are Covered under GGH Guntur Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Dark Room Assistant||02|
|Receptionist cum Clerk||03|
|MNO/ FNO||11/ 05|
GGH Guntur Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
GGH Guntur Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
- Staff Nurse: Intermediate (12thpass) with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc Nursing degree from a recognized institution.
- Lab Technician: One year LT course after Class 12th/Two years diploma in MLT course after SSC/B.Sc with MLT as one of the subject or any equivalent.
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Two years diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by AP govt or Bachelor of Pharmacy or any equivalent with AP registered council.
- Dark Room Assistant: Possessing a certificate of successfully completed training course for DRA in recognized institution.
- Theatre Assistant: SSC/Class 10th pass or its equivalent and First Aid Certificate.
- Receptionist cum Clerk: Graduation in any discipline or PG Diploma in Computer Applications.
- MNO: SSC/Class 10th pass or its equivalent and First Aid Certificate.
- FNO: SSC/Class 10th pass or its equivalent and First Aid Certificate.
GGH Guntur Staff Nurse Pharmacist Jobs: Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 18 – 42 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Salary Details of GGH Guntur Notification 2020
|Post Name||Salary per month|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 34, 000/-|
|Lab Technician/ Pharmacist Grade-II||Rs. 28, 000/-|
|Dark Room Assistant||Rs. 24, 421/-|
|Theatre Assistant||Rs. 14, 250/-|
|Receptionist cum Clerk||Rs. 22, 387/-|
|MNO/ FNO||Rs. 15, 000/-|
Selection Process for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts of GGH Guntur Recruitment
Selection will be done as per performance in Merit List/ Interview
For General/OBC: Rs.300/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for GGH Guntur Job Notification 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website guntur.ap.gov.in and send their application form on or before 16th August 2020. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
How to fill up Guntur Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Guntur District Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Dates of GGH Guntur Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||17th July 2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||16th August 2020|
Important Links: GGH Guntur Notification
|GGH Guntur Official Notification||Download Here|
|Offline Application Link||Click Here|