- GSECL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2017-18
GSECL Vidyut sahayak (JE) Recruitment 2017: JE Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy has been published by the GSECL . Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has announced official notification for various Junior Engineer posts. There are total lots 110 number of vacancies according to the official notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.gsecl.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for GSECL JE Recruitment Notification 2017.
GSECL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2017-18
|Name of The Organization:||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer|
|No of Posts||110 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Gujarat GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy Details
No. Of vacancies
Instrument & Control
ELIGIBILITY FOR GUJARAT GSECL VIDYUT SAHAYAK JOBS 2017
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR GSECL JOB OPENINGS
- The essential educational qualification for the Junior Engineer post is the candidate has to pass B.E / B.Tech or its equivalent from any Government recognised University/ Institute.
- There will be no minimum percentage requirement.
- The candidates have to complete their educational qualification according to the post wise.
- The candidates must have knowledge of Computer & Gujarati.
AGE LIMIT FOR GSECL RECRUITMENT
- The upper age limit should be 35 to 45 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
GSECL VIDYUT SAHAYAK SALARY
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
GSECL JE RECRUITMENT SELECTION PROCESS
The selection will be done through some steps according to the GSECL JE (Vidyut Sahayak) Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Phase I – Selection Test (online)
- Phase II –Document Verification
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF GSECL JE RECRUITMENT 2017
- Online application starts from – 06.11.2017
- Last date for submission of application – 26.11.2017
- Last date for submission of application fee – 28.11.2017