GSERC Shikshan Sahayak (Assistant Teacher) Bharti 2019: Gujarat Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment Selection Commission or GSERC is set to hire eligible Candidates with TAT Examination Qualified Candidates are only getting eligibility & Bachelor’s degree Qualification for Assistant Teacher Posts. The Official GSERC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for GSERC Recruitment 2019.
- Shikshan Sahayak Jobs in Gujarat – Gujarat Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment Selection Commission Recruitment 2019
- GSERC Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- GSERC 2019 – Vacancy Details
- GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Vacancies Distribution
- GSERC Assistant Teacher Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for GSERC Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for GSERC Assistant Teacher Application
- Important Links
Shikshan Sahayak Jobs in Gujarat – Gujarat Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment Selection Commission Recruitment 2019
GSERC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Assistant Teacher Job Vacancies. The organization invitesOnline application from eligible candidates having TAT Examination Qualified Candidates are only getting eligibility & Bachelor’s degree qualification. These 1239 Assistant Teacher Posts are in Gujarat Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment Selection Commission.
GSERC Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Latest GSERC Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Gujarat Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment Selection Commission (GSERC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Teacher/Shikshan Sahayak|
|Number of Vacancies||1239 Posts|
|Job Category||Gujarat Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30.11.2019|
GSERC 2019 – Vacancy Details
GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Vacancies Distribution
|Maths / Science||416 Vacancies|
|Social Science||374 Vacancies|
GSERC Assistant Teacher Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass TAT Examination Qualified Candidates are only getting eligibility & Bachelor’s degree from the recognized Organization/Board
Assistant Teacher – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be As Per Rules. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
GSERC Assistant Teacher – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
GSERC Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Provision Merit List & Document Verification
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for GSERC Recruitment 2019
- First of all open the official website i.e., gserc.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “GSERC Assistant Teacher” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for GSERC Assistant Teacher Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||21.11.2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||30.11.2019|
|GSERC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|