GUJCET 2020 is being Conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) for the Admission in to various engineering & technology programmes (B.Tech./B.E.) and pharmacy courses in the State of Gujarat. Only Students from Gujarat can write GUJCET and the candidates Qualified in GUJCET can admit to Government, Government-aided & private Engineering & Pharmacy Cooleges in the State.
GUJCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Release||27th December 2019|
|Application Release||21st January 2020|
|Last date to apply||15th February 2020 (17:00 hours)|
|Admit Card Issue||February/ March 2020|
|Date of Exam||31st March 2020|
|Answer Key Release||1st week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||April/May 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of June 2020|
GUJCET 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian candidates are eligible to apply for GUJCET 2020.
- The candidates must have mandatory subjects like with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Candidate must have passed 12th standard from science/Maths stream from the Recognized College in Gujarat.
- The candidate must have passed with minimum 45% aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST & SEBC category).
- The Candidates appearing 12th examination during 2019-20 can also apply.
GUJCET 2020: Age Limit
There are no Particular Age Limit
GUJCET 2020: Application Fee
How to Apply for GUJCET 2020
- Open the official website gujcet.gseb.org and click on New Candidate Registration
- Enter your surname, name, Guardian’s name, select gender, enter mobile number, email ID, 8-digit password of your choice, enter captcha code and click on submit.
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number entered in the form. Enter the OTP to complete the registration process.
- Save your password for further use
- Enter your email ID or Mobile number, password and security code as shown on the page to login
- If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot Password” button to reset it
- Click on make payment
- Candidates need to pay Rs 300 as GUJCET 2020 examination fee
- The fee payment can be paid online via SBI Epay System using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Fee can also be paid using ONLINE SBI Epay“SBI Branch Payment” Option in any SBI Branch of the Country
4) Process of Filling the Application Form
- After payment, you need to fill the application form
- Enter your personal detail
- Enter your educational qualification
- After check all the details, submit the application form
- Note down your application reference number for future use
Important Links of GUJCET 2020
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
GUJCET 2020 is an offline Exam Conducted on Main Subjects of Maths & Biology Group Students. The Exam Consists of 120 Questions and Each Question carries One Mark. There is a Negetive Marking of 1/4 for Each Wrong Answer. Below Table Describes the Information in Brief.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Name of the Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology|
|Number of Questions||40 questions from Each Subject|
|Maximum Marks||120 Marks|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours (180Minutes)|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be subtracted for each wrong answer|
Here is the Subject wise Distribution of Marks.
|Name of the Subject||Number Of Marks||Duration Of the Test|
|Physics||40||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
GUJCET Syllabus 2020
GUJCET 2020: Admit Card
GUJCET 2020 Result
GUJCET 2020 Counselling
GUJCET 2020 Model Papers