Good News For all Job Searchers who are searching For HAL Jobs. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainees Recruitment 2018 For 13 Posts. This is a very Latest Job Update from HAL. The Complete Information is Available on its Official website i.e., hal-india.com. The Recruitment Process Starts For 28.11.2018 and it is Going to End on 19.12.2018. So Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online On its Official Web Site @ hal-india.com. Candidates are requested to read the Complete Notification before they are going to Apply.
- HAL Recruitment 2018 Air Traffic Controller Trainees vacancies
- Vacancy Details of HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainees Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Air Traffic Controller Trainees Jobs
- Important Dates for HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainees Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for HAL 13 Air Traffic Controller Trainees Vacancies
HAL Recruitment 2018 Air Traffic Controller Trainees vacancies
|Name of The Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|No. of Posts||13|
|Name of the Posts||Air Traffic Controller Trainees|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Engineering|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainees Jobs 2018
Applicants must Pass Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics. UR/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% Marks and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% Marks, in the aggregate, of all Semesters/ Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings/Gradations from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be 28 years as on 19 Dec 2018. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.34,690/- per month from the organization.
Selection will be done as per the Written Test and Skill Test
|Gen/ OBC Candidates||₹500|
Application Fee will be paid through All core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) have been authorized to collect the Application Fee in Account No. “10918220680”, IFSC code. SBIN0001114, Branch code.1114
How to Apply for Air Traffic Controller Trainees Jobs
- First of all visit official website hal-india.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “HAL Recruitment 2018 for Air Traffic Controller Trainees Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainees Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 28.11.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 19.12.2018