Haryana NEET Counselling 2023 will be started soon. Candidates who are able to appear for the Haryana MBBS Counselling must need to fill the Haryana NEET Application Form 2023. The Haryana NEET Application Form 2023 will be Opened Soon. Candidates who qualified in the NEET Examination are able to participate in the Haryana NEET Counselling 2023. Through this Haryana NEET Counselling 2023 candidates can get admissions into various MBBS, BDS Courses.
The authority will initiate the registration process for admission to Haryana MBBS in online mode. Only applicants who meet the Haryana NEET Eligibility criteria set by the state advisory authority will be considered for admission to the Haryana MBBS 2023. Based on the NEET Scored gained by the candidates in the NEET UG Examination they will get Admissions which will be offered by the Haryana Dental Colleges under 85% places with share.
- Highlights of Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
- Important Dates of Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
- Haryana NEET Counselling Registration Form 2023
- Haryana MBBS 2023 Admission Criteria
- Haryana NEET Counselling Process 2023
- Documents Required for Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
- Important Links for Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
Highlights of Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
|Conducted By||Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana|
|Application Started from||To be Announced|
|Admissions into||MBBS, BDS|
Important Dates of Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
FIRST ROUND SCHEDULE
|1.||Fresh Registration on the online web portal i.e. https://uhsrugcounselling.com|
Editing (if any) of information submitted online
Submission of choices (Online) and choice locking
29.07.2023 (upto 11:59 PM)
|2.||Provisional Allocation of seats||30.07.2023 (05:00 PM)|
|3.||Grievances if any on the provisional allocation list||31.07.2023|
(upto 12:00 Noon)
|4.||Online deposition of tuition fee only through admission web portal||31.07.2023|
04.08.2023 (upto 05:00 PM)
|5.||Document verification of candidates (who have been allotted seats and paid the requisite provisional tuition fee online through Admission Webportal only).|
Venue will be informed later.
|05.08.2023 (09 AM onwards)|
|6.||Downloading of Provisional admission letter after successful documents verification.||05.08.2023|
|7.||Last Date for joining in the allotted institute||08.08.2023 (upto 05:00 PM)|
It is informed that aspiring candidates should regularly visit the website of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak www.uhsr.ac.in. and admission web portal i.e. https://uhsrugcounselling.com and website of Medical Education and Research Department, Haryana i.e. https://dmer.haryana.gov.in for updates.
ANY ADMISSIONS MADE BY ANY PRIVATE MEDICAL/DENTAL EDUCATIONAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTES INCLUDING THOSE UNDER PRIVATE UNIVERSITY IN THE STATE AT ITS OWN LEVEL SHALL NOT BE VALID AND SUCH ADMISSION SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS NULL AND VOID.
Haryana NEET Counselling Registration Form 2023
The Haryana NEET Counselling Registration Form 2023 will be started soon. Those who have qualified in the NEET Examination must able to fill the Haryana NEET Application Form 2023 in online.
Haryana MBBS 2023 Admission Criteria
Below are the criteria for admission to government and private medical and dental universities.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission Criteria
|Haryana MBBS seat distribution||Admission criteria|
|For 15% All India Quota seats||Online counseling will be provided by MCC based on NEET UG scores at all government medical universities|
|For 85% of State Quota seats||Centralized counseling will be based on state merit score derived from NEET NEET scores and is delivered by DMER|
|For private MBBS and BDS colleges||DMER, Haryana will organize online counseling based on NEET scores 2021|
|For deemed and central universities||DGHS will lead the placement process using the scores obtained on the NEET exam on behalf of MCC|
Haryana NEET Counselling Process 2023
- The first two cycles of counseling for admission to Haryana MBBS / BDS 2023 will be conducted online, followed by the cleaning cycle which will be carried out manually.
- The Haryana MBBS 2021 board is only open to candidates eligible for NEET 2023.
- A new registration will be invited for each Haryana MBBS 2023 board cycle.
- Based on the DMER application received, Haryana will publish the ranking on merit after each counseling cycle.
- The Haryana 2021 Merit List will be category-specific and published separately for government-funded medical and dental universities and private medical and dental universities.
- Applicants included in the merit ranking for Haryana MBBS 2023 admissions must participate in the selection process.
- Places will be allocated on the basis of the Haryana 2023 ranking and the choice made by the candidates.
- The allocation of admission places to Haryana MBBS / BDS will be published online and is available in PDF format.
- A letter of the assignment will be issued for students assigned to admission places to Haryana MBBS / BDS courses, applicants can access the letter of assignment by logging into their account. The engagement letter will be available in their account, applicants must download and print the engagement letter.
- In the Haryana MBBS 2023 counseling process, applicants are required to have their documents verified by the authorities and file the required fees.
Documents Required for Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
- NEET admit card 2023
- Matriculation/High School Certificate (Class 10)
- NEET result copy
- Class 12/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School examination certificate and its marksheet
- Character certificate which must be issued by the school/institute last attended
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of bonafide resident which is issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate which must issued by the authority, if applicable
- Benchmark disability certificate which must issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependants of freedom fighters
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income certificate (for SC/BC category candidates)
- Printout of online application form
- Provisional allotment letter
- Aspirants ID proof – Aadhaar card/PAN card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/Ration card or any other government proof
- One must have four passport size photographs
Important Links for Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
|Haryana NEET Counselling Application Form 2023||Click Here|
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW Admission 2022: Application Form (Opened), Eligibility, Dates @ dmer.haryana.gov.in
- DMER Haryana Recruitment 2022 for 189 Assistant Professor Posts @dmer.haryana.gov.in
- DMER Haryana Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 (Download) Staff Nurse Exam Pattern @ dmer.haryana.gov.in
- DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021: Apply 275 Staff Nurse Vacancy