Haryana TET 2020 Dates have been announced exam from 10th – 24th November 2019::HTET 2019:: Notification, Registration, Fee Payment @ htetonline.com: The Haryana Board of School Education has released the Haryana TET exam notification on 7th Oct 2019. The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is scheduled to be organized in December 2019.The Exam Date of Haryana TET for Primary teacher (PRT) is December 22nd 2019, for Trained Graduate Teacher is December 22nd 2019 and for Post Graduated Teacher is December 2019. Lots of candidates are waiting for the official advertisement. The Board is conducting HTET to find eligibility for Primary Teacher (Level-1), TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII (Level-2) and PGT Lecturer (Level-3) posts. The Board of Haryana Education Department not only provides the admit Card for the exam but also provides facility to correct the application form if the candidate filled the HTET application form incorrect. The details like Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria and Application Process are given below.
Important Dates of HTET 2019
|Start of HTET Online Registration||7th October 2019|
|Last Date to fill HTET Online Application Form||23rd October 2019 (Date Extended)|
|Last Date to pay HTET Exam Fee||23 October 2019|
|HTET Application Form Correction||19th – 23rd October 2019|
|Release of HTET Admit Card 2019||8th November 2019|
|HTET Exam||10th – 24th November 2019|
|HTET Answer Key 2019||December 2019|
|HTET Result 2019||January 2020|
Complete Details of Haryana TET 2019
|Department||Board of Secondary Education Haryana|
|Exam name||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Post Name||The Primary Teacher (PRT)|
The Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|HTET Exam Dates||10th – 24th November 2019|
|Haryana TET Results Date||December 2019|
About Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam – HTET 2019
The Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) will release the HTET Application Form on 22 December 2019 on the official website of BSEH. The application form is available online in the official website. This is the best opportunities for those who are trying for job in Haryana as teacher so doesn’t miss this opportunity, open the official website of BSEH and apply for HTET. It is crucial to submit the HTET Application Form 2019 and fee in the prescribed format. The Board of Haryana Education Department not only provides the admit Card for the exam but also provides facility to correct the application form if the candidate filled the HTET application form incorrect. The paper1 consists of 150 questions which are divided into eight sections and the complete exam is for two and half hours and each question carries one mark. The paper 2 also consists of 150 questions and each one carries one mark. The Exam Date of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is released in the official website of Board of School Education Haryana.
HTET 2019: Application Fee
The Application Fee for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 details are given below
- The SC and PH candidates of Haryana for one level is Rs.500, for two level Rs.900 and for third level Rs.1200
- The Application Fee for all candidates except SC and PH of Haryana for first level is Rs.1000, for second level is Rs.1800 and for third level is Rs.2400
- The Application fee for all candidates outside Haryana including SC and PH for first level is Rs.1000, for second level is Rs.1800 and for third level is Rs.2400
|Category||For One Level only||For Two Levels||For Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates outside Haryana(Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
HTET 2019: Eligibility Criteria
All candidates who are applying for HTET Exam 2019 must follow the eligibility rules given below
- For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I): Candidates for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (DED) / four years BED / two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
- For Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II): Candidates for this category should have Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) candidates’ with50%. Both Appearing & passed Candidates are Eligible.
- For Lecturers of Class XI-XII: Candidates for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognised university.
Application Process of Haryana TET 2019
- Open the Official Website of HTET i.e., bseh.org.in
- Check the official notification of HTET 2019
- Search for the HTET Teacher application link.
- Click on it and a page displays the application form
- Fill the HTET Application form carefully
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Click on submit
- And take a print out of application for future use
|HTET 2019 Official Website||Click Here|
|HTET 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Online Form for Haryana TET 2019||Click Here|