HBSE 10th Compartment Date Sheet 2023 has been released by the Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE) on its official website – bseh.org.in. Haryana Board releases the date sheet for class 10th Compartment in PDF format. The Class 10 Compartment 10th Compartment exams are to be held from 16th to 18th August 2023. This gives the students a wonderful opportunity to prepare according to the date= of a particular exam. Haryana Board Class 10 Compartment students can download the Class 10 Compartment HBSE Exam Date 2023 PDF by clicking on the link provided on the official website.
HBSE 10th Compartment Time Table 2023 Highlights
The Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) will be administering the HBSE 10th Compartment exam from 16th to 18th August 2023. The examinations will most probably be held in February 2023. The highlights of HBSE 10th Compartment Time Table 2023 are provided in the tabular form below:
|Name of the Educational Board||Haryana Board|
|Governing Authority||Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE)|
|Release Date||12th August 2023|
|HBSE Class 10 Compartment Exams 2023 date||16th to 18th August 2023.|
HBSE 10th Compartment Time Table 2023 PDF
The HBSE 10th Compartment Time Table 2023 is given below.
How to Download HBSE 10th Compartment Time Table 2023 PDF?
Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE) has release the HBSE 10th Compartment Time Table 2023 on the official website bseh.org.in. Students are advised to follow the given steps to download the Class 10 Compartment HBSE Time Table 2023.
Step 1: Visit the official Haryana Board website bseh.org.in.
Step 2: Navigate the option for HBSE Class 10 Compartment Date Sheet 2023 on the home page.
Step 3: Click on the link available to download the HBSE 10th Compartment Date Sheet 2023.
Step 4: Download the Haryana Board Class 10 Compartment Date Sheet 2023 and use it for further reference.
1. Differently Able (i) Physical Disability Visual Impairment (ii) Physical Disability Hearing Impairment (iii) Permanent Physical Impairment of Extremities (Hand, Foot, etc.) (iv) Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Dysprasia, and Developmental aphasia, shall be provided along with the services of an amanuensis, an extra time of 20 minutes per hour answering each paper.
2. Candidates will be permitted to appear in the exams by showing a valid Admit Card with a scanned photograph.
3. Calculators & Mobile Phones are not allowed inside the exam hall and if found U.M.C. will be registered.
4. In case of emergency, Whatsapp No. 8816840349 PABX Nos. 01664-244171 to 244176 (Ext. Secondary Branch-167, Conduct Branch 161 & 175, Fax No. 01664-244175.
5. All instructions issued while appearing in examination centers will be strictly adhered to by the students.
6. Students will follow all instructions given on the Admit Card.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2024 (PDF) Haryana Board Class 10 Exam Dates
- Haryana D.El.Ed Date Sheet 2023 Revised, 1st, 2nd year & Secondary July Exam Dates
- HBSE 10th Compartment Time Table 2023
- HBSE 10th, 12th Results 2023 (Live) Haryana Board Result by Roll Number bseh.org.in
- HBSE Date Sheet 2023 Out for Class 9th, 11th Exams, Download Now