Howrah District Court Jobs 2019 – 69 Steno, LDC, Group D & Sweeper Posts | Apply Online
Howrah District Court Steno, LDC, Process Server, Group D & Sweeper Recruitment 2019: District Court of Howrah has released the official notification for the 69 vacancies of Steno, LDC, Process Server, Group D & Sweeper. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send District Court of Howrah Jobs 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website districts.ecourts.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for Howrah District Court Steno, LDC, Process Server, Group D & Sweeper Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 08-07-2019. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the District Court of Howrah Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- Howrah District Court Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
Howrah District Court Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||District Court of Howrah (Howrah District Court)|
|No. of Posts||69 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Steno, LDC, Process Server, Group D & Sweeper|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||08th/ Madhyamik or equivalent|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Lower Division Clerk||21|
|Process-Server (summons bailiff)||11|
|Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash)||28|
|Group D (Sweeper)||01|
For Lower Division Clerk:
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board and possess at least a Certificate in Computer training from a recognized Institution. They should have knowledge of computer operation and type-writing in English.
For Stenographer Grade-III:
- Candidates must have passed a madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must also have a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m in shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m in typing from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and possess at least a Certificate in computer training from a recognized Institution. They should also have a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
For Process-Server (summons bailiff) /Group-D (Peon, Night Guard, Farash):
- Candidates must have class–VIII-pass certificate from any recognized School or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
- Able to read and write in Bengali/Hindi/English.
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 40 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Howrah District Court Steno, LDC, Process Server, Group D & Sweeper Jobs Salary Details
- Stenographer Grade III: Pay Band No.3 of Rs. 7100-37600/ with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band No 2 of Rs. 5400—25200/ with Grade Pay of RS. 2600/-
- Process Server (summons bailiff): Pay Band No. 2 of Rs. 5400-25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2300/-
- Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash): Pay Band No. 1 of Rs. 4900-16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- Group D (Sweeper): Pay Band No. 1 of Rs. 4900-16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
Selection will be done as per Interview
|Name of the Post||Fee for UR/ OBC||Fee for SC/ ST|
|Steno & LDC||Rs.400||Rs.300|
|Process Server & Group D||Rs.300||Rs.200|
|No fee for PWD candidates|
How to Apply for Steno, LDC, Process Server, Group D & Sweeper Jobs
- First of all visit official website districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019 for Steno, LDC, Process Server, Group D & Sweeper Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for Howrah District Court Steno, LDC, Process Server, Group D & Sweeper Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||17-06-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||08-07-2019|
|Howrah District Court Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|