HP TET 2019 – HPBOSE Exam Schedule, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus @ hpbose.org
HPBOSE HP TET Notification 2019 Himachal Pradesh TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Notification for TGT (Arts, Medical, Non-Medical)/ SHASTRI. Application Form at hpbose.org
- HP TET Exam 2019
- HP TET 2019 Important Dates
HP TET 2019 Exam Dates
- Date for Exam for Shastri & Junior Basic Training: 16-06-2019
- Date for Exam for TGT (Non Medical) & Language Teacher: 17-06-2019
- Date for Exam for TGT (Arts) & TGT (Medical): 23-06-2019
- Date for Exam for Punjab Language Teacher & Urdu Language Teacher: 30-06-2019
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has Released Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) Notification for TGT (Arts, Medical, Non-Medical)/ SHASTRI/ L.T./ J.B.T. Posts on its Official Website www.hpbose.org. Applications are invited from all eligible candidates who fulfill eligibility requirements for HP TET Exam 2019. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply after reading complete details of the Himachal Pradesh TET Notification 2019.
Other details like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, etc. below in this Article.
Himachal Pradesh TET Notification 2019
The online Application process for HP TET 2019 viz Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test has started from 7th March 2019 and The last date to submit the application online is 27th May 2019. HP TET 2019 is going to held in the Month of June 2019. Candidates who are preparing for HP TET 2019 must register themselves to be eligible for recruitment to vacancies for the post of teachers under various categories in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned procedure to register themselves for HP TET 2019.
HP TET Exam 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|Name of the Exam||HP TET 2019|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||07-05-2019|
|Last date of submission of online Application||27-05-2019|
|Exam Date||In the Month of June|
HP TET 2019 Eligibility
- TGT(Arts) (ii) TGT(NM) (iii) TGT(Medical) (iv) Shastri (v) Language Teacher (vi) JBT (vii) Punjabi (viii) Urdu.
- NOTE:- In case an applicant intends to appear in TET for more than one teaching the category he/she shall have to submit separate online application and fee for each category.
- Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria from the Below Link clearly for each course
HP TET 2019 Age Limit
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET. The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P Rules.
HP TET Educational Qualification:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Urdu Language Teacher||Candidates should be qualified for the degree of BA (Urdu) /Diploma (Elementary Education) from an authorized university/ institution.|
|TGT/Medical||Aspirants must have completed the degree of B.Sc (Medical)/B.Ed with at least 50% marks from an authorized institute.|
|TGT/NonMedical||Candidates should hold the B.Sc (Non-Medical)/Bachelor (Education) from a recognized university.|
|Junior Basic Training||Those candidates have qualified the 12 or HSC or Diploma (Elementary Education) with at least 50% marks they are eligible to apply|
|Hindi Language Teacher||Aspirants must have completed B.A (Hindi) or Diploma (Elementary Education) to be eligible.|
|Punjabi Language Teacher||Candidates must hold BA in Punjabi/Diploma in Elementary Education.|
|TGT/Arts||Aspirants must possess the degree of BA or B.Com or B.Ed with a recognized university.|
|Shastri||Candidates should be qualified the Shastri with at least 50% marks from an authorized university.|
Himachal Pradesh TET Application Fee
- Candidate needs to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/- for general category candidate.
- Those candidates are from the SC/ST/OBC category the application fee for them is Rs. 500/-.
Selection Process for HP TET Notification 2019
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview performances.
- The exam and interview will be organized by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
HP TET Exam Dates 2019
|SL.||Name of Examination||Date of Exam||Timing||Duration|
|1||J.B.T. TET||16-06-2019||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|2||SHASTRI TET||16-06-2019||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|3||TGT(Non-Medical) TET||17-06-2019||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|4||LANGUAGE TEACHER TET||17-06-2019||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|5||TGT (Arts) TET||23-06-2019||10.00AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|6||TGT (Medical) TET||23-06-2019||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
HP TET 2019 Important Dates
|1.||Submission of online Application||07-05-2019 to 27-05-2019 till 11:59 P.M.|
|2.||Last Date for Submission of Online Application||27-05-2019 till 11:59 P.M.|
|3.||Last Date for Payment through E- Challan||27-05-2019 till 11:59 P.M.|
|4.||Download Admit Card from Board’s website||5 days before the Exam.|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-05-2019 till 11:59 P.M.
- Dates for online corrections: 28 to 29-05-2019 till 11:59 PM
- The date for Downloading Admit Card: 04 Days before the Exam
- The date for Exam for Sl No 4 & 6: 16-06-2019
- The date for Exam for Sl No 2 & 5: 17-06-2019
- The date for Exam for Sl No 1 & 3: 23-06-2019
- The date for Exam for Sl No 7 & 8: 30-06-2019
HP TET Application Form 2019
Candidates who have the eligibility criteria they can apply for this recruitment. Candidates who have any problem to apply then must read the following instructions which will help you to apply online.
- First of all, candidates should need to open the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. i.e. hpbose.org
- Then check out the notification zone and find out the HP TET Notification 2019.
- Open the notification and check out the eligibility criteria and click on apply online button.
- Enter the Required Details in the Application
- Submit the prescribed application fee and get the hard copy of the HP TET 2019 Application Form.
- Now check all details and click on the submit button.
|Official Website||Click here|
|HP TET 2019 Application Form||Click here|
HP TET 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of Teachers Eligibility Test, There shall be one question paper in four different series having questions of multiple-choice/objective type, carrying 150 questions of one mark each to be attempted within 150 minutes. There shall be 60% minimum qualifying marks. There shall be no negative marking. A candidate shall have to choose the correct answer and shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet with blue/black ball point pen adhering to the instructions provided.
Download the pdf of HP TET Exam Pattern –Click Here
HP TET 2019 Syllabus
Himachal Pradesh TET Syllabus 2019 will be Available in its Official Website free of Cost. all the candidates are searching for the Syllabus of HP TET 2019 to prepare themselves for the Examination to get the best score. Candidates can directly Download te4h Syllabus of HP TET 2019 from the link given below. A true Preparation for HP TET leads to get a good Score to the candidate.
Download the pdf of Syllabus of HP TET 2019 –Click Here
HP TET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card of HP TET 2019 is very Essential for the candidates to Appear for the Exam. no candidates will be allowed to the examination hall without having Admit Card. HP TET Admit Card 2019 will be available in its Official Website. Candidates can directly Download the HP TET 2019 Hall ticket from the link given below.
- The Admit Card will contain your name, roll number, photograph, the signature of the candidate, address of the examination center and test schedule.
- Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable/cognizable offense.
- The Admit Card once received by the candidate should be carefully gone through and discrepancy, if any, should immediately be brought to the notice of the Board.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card.
- Application form without online shall not be considered and no Admit card shall be issued to such candidates.
Download the HP TET Admit Card 2019- Click Here (Activated Soon)
HP TET 2019 Result, Rank card
HP TET 2019 Result will be Available in its Official Website. candidates can check the Result through Online. Based on the HP TET Result 2019 candidates can get selected for the Applied post. candidates who are scored minimum cut off marks are eligible for the next rounds of the Recruitment process. Candidates can directly Download the Result of Himachal Pradesh TET 2019 from the link given Below.
Download the HP TET Result 2019- Click Here (Activated Soon)