Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 213 Medical Officer, Principal under HPPSC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 28.12.2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- HPPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 for 213 Medical Officer, Principal Vacancies @ hppsconline.in
- Vacancy Details of HPPSC Medical Officer, Principal Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Medical Officer, Principal Jobs
- Important Dates for HPPSC Medical Officer, Principal Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for HPPSC 213 Medical Officer, Principal Vacancies
HPPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 for 213 Medical Officer, Principal Vacancies @ hppsconline.in
|Name of The Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|No. of Posts||213|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Principal|
|Job Category||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Medical Officer, Principal Jobs 2018
|Name of Post||No. of posts|
|Medical Officer, MBBS Class-I||208|
|Public Analyst-cumChemical Examiner, Class-I||1|
|Deputy Government Analyst, Class-II||2|
|Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I||1|
|Name of Post||
Qualification & Experience
|Medical Officer, MBBS Class-I||
Recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
|Public Analyst-cumChemical Examiner, Class-I||
Should hold Masters degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food and Nutrition or Medicine or Science or Pharmacy
|Deputy Government Analyst, Class-II||
Post Graduate degree in Medicine or Science or Medical Laboratory Technology or Pharmacy
Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda Sciences in any one subject of Ayurveda i.e. Kayachikitsa, Shalya Tantra, Shalkya Tantra, Samhita & basic principles, Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga, Ras Shastra & Bhaishjya Kalpna, Dravyaguna Vigyana, Sharir Kriya, Sharir Rachana, Rog Nidan, Swastha Vrita, Agad Tantra, Panchkarma and Kumar Bharitya etc. from any recognized University.
At least 15 years teaching experience in a recognized Ayurveda College after acquiring Post Graduate degree in Ayurveda Sciences in any one subject of Ayurveda.
|Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I||
i) Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University or Council of Indian System of Medicine established by law or from an Ayurvedic, College recognized by the Government.
ii) Post Graduate Degree in particular branch of speciality from any recognized University established by law or the degree recognized by CCIM or H.P. Government
iii) Teaching experience of 15 years after doing post-graduation out of which 6 years as Reader in the concerned subject.
Candidates’ age must be Maximum 45 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Medical Officers-Rs.15600-39100/- and GP of Rs.5400/-
- Analyst-Cum-Chemical Examine – Rs.15600-39100/- and GP of Rs.6600/-
- Professor & Professor– Rs.15600-39100/- and GP of Rs.7800/-
- Deputy Government Analyst – Rs.10300-34800/- and GP of Rs.4200/-
Selection will be done as per Interview
Examination fee for General category candidates is Rs.400/-, SC/ST is Rs.100/-
How to Apply for Medical Officer, Principal Jobs
- First of all visit official website hppsconline.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “HPPSC Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer, Principal Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for HPPSC Medical Officer, Principal Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 08.12.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 28.12.2018
Important Links for HPPSC 213 Medical Officer, Principal Vacancies
You may Also Like
- HPPSC Lecturer Result 2021 (Released) Merit List, Cut Off Marks @ hppsc.hp.gov.in
- HPPSC Exams Schedule 2021 (Tentative) HPAS/Civil Judge/Lecturer & other Exam Dates
- HPPSC HPAS Admit Card 2020 (Here) Administrative Service Exam Date @hppsc.hp.gov.in
- HPPSC Executive Officer Admit Card 2020 – Download HPPSC Secretary, Manager Hall Ticket @ hppsc.hp.gov.in