HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 will be issued by the Board on its official website. Candidates can check the Exam Date of Haryana Assistant Professor through online. Haryana Public Service Commission released the notification for the post of 524 Assistant Professor in the month of March 2019. A large Number of eligible candidates are applied for the Post. Board will issue Hall Tickets of HPSC Asst Prof. to the candidates who are successfully submitted their application. HPSC going to conduct the Examination for the post of Assistant Professor in History, Political Science, Economics in 1st Week of July. Board has postponed Screening Test from May to July due to some Administrative reasons.
HPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Admit Card
HPSC Asst Prof. Admit Card 2019 to be released in its official website i.e. hpsc.gov.in. Candidates can directly Download Haryana Assistant Professor Call Letter from the link given below in this page. Admit Card of Haryana Asst Professor is very important for the candidate to appear for the Exam. No candidates are allowed to Examination hall without having hall ticket along with them. Aspirants must have their Registered Number and Date of Birth to Download the HPSC Assistant Prof. Hall Ticket. Contenders must have multiple copies of hall ticket along with them for future reference.
Haryana Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||524|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
HPSC Asst Professor Call Letter
HPSC Asst Professor Call letter 2019 is a very important document. Candidates are advised to preserve the Hall Ticket of Asst Professor till the last date of the recruitment process. Haryana PSC Asst Prof. Admit Card contains details such as Name of the Candidate, father name, date of birth, Photograph & Signature of candidate, Registration Number, Venue of the Exam, Date and time of the Exam, Reporting time, Address of the Venue, General Instructions. Aspirants must check the details presented on the hall ticket carefully if they find any error should immediately contact the higher official of the Board.
Haryana PSC Assistant Prof. Exam Pattern
- Topics – General Awareness, English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Number of Question – 100 (MCQ)
- Each Question carries 1 mark
- Total Marks – 100
- Duration – 2 Hrs
- There is no negative marking system.
HPSC Assistant Professor Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must carry Hard Copy of Admit card along with original photo identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id or any other photo identity card
- All the Contenders should attend the Examination hall at least 1 hr before the Exam Time
- no candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination hall until the End of Exam Time.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Authority will not be responsible for any loss in this
How to Download HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019
- Visit the Official website of HPSC i.e. hpsc.gov.in
- Search the Link of HPSC Asst Professor Admit card 2019, Click on it
- Enter the Registered Id and Date of Birth in login details
- Submit the details
- Hall Ticket of HPSC will display on the Screen
- Download the Call Letter and Take a Printout of it for further usage
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Haryana PSC Assistant Prof. Admit card||Click here (Activated Soon)|