HSSC Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For HSSC Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Recruitment Notification 2019. Haryana Bijli Vibhag Bharti 2019: Haryana Power Utilities, Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited, Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited has Published Recruitment Notification 2019 For the Posts of Junior System Engineer, Assistant Lineman (ALM), LDC, UDC, Store Assistant, Section Officer Assistant, Accountant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Steno Typist, Laboratory Technician, Junior Test Engineer, Assistant Law Officer (ALO), Pharmacist, Section Officer Assistant & Other of 2978 Vacancies. HSSC Organization wants to fill the 2978 Posts of Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other. Job Seekers who are waiting for HSSC Announcement can use this Wonderful opportunity. Contenders who are eligible can Apply Online on its Official website hssc.gov.in directly. The complete information about thus HSSC Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Recruitment 2019 is updated here in this page clearly. So we hope that Candidates are feeling happy with our work. Remaining Details of HSSC Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Jobs like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply HSSC Recruitment, and Important Links, Important dates, Required certificates all are Mentioned below.
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of HSSC Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Jobs
- Important Dates for HSSC Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Application
- Important Links
HSSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|No. of Posts||2978 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10th, 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate, ITI, Diploma, LLB (Professional) Degree|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||25th July 2019|
Vacancy Details of HSSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN)|
|Junior System Manager||146 (Gen-63, SC-29, BCA-23, BCB-16, EWS-15)|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||183 (Gen-97, SC-36, BCA-29, BCB-20, EWS-1)|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||03-Gen.|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||440 (Gen-98, SC-138, BCA-113, BCB-77, EWS-14)|
|Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPN)|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||02-Gen.|
|Protection Assistant||18 (Gen-6, SC-5, BCA-3, BCB-2, EWS-2)|
|Store Assistant.||08 (Gen-4, SC-2, BCA-1, EWS-1)|
|Section Officer Account||06 (Gen-3, SC-1, BCA-1, EWS-1)|
|Divisional Accountant||10 (Gen-6, SC-1, BCA-1, BCB-1, EWS-1)|
|Pharmacist||04 (Gen.-2, BCA-1, BCB-1)|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||34 (Gen-15, SC-6, BCA-6, BCB-4, EWS-3)|
|Steno Typist||25 (Gen-10, SC-5, BCA-4, BCB-3, EWS-3)|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (field cadre)||40 (Gen-17, SC-8, BCA-7, BCB-4, EWS-4)|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (field cadre)||15 (Gen-7, SC-3, BCA-3, BCB-1, EWS-1)|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office cadre)||06 (Gen-2, SC-1, BCA-1, BCB-1, EWS-1)|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (Head Office cadre)||23 (Gen-9, SC-5, BCA-4, BCB-3, EWS-2)|
|Hindi Translator||05 (Gen-2, SC-1, BCA-1, BCB-1)|
|Junior Accountant||19 (Gen-9, SC-4, BCA-2, BCB-2, EWS-2)|
|Junior Draftsman||76 (Gen-32, SC-17, BCA-12, BCB-8, EWS-7)|
|Uttar Haryana Bijili Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||1307 (Gen-564, SC-261, BCA-209, BCB-143, EWS-130)|
|Divisional/ Revenue Accountant||48 (Gen-20, SC-10, BCA-8, BCB-5, EWS-5)|
|Junior Software Developer||02-Gen.|
|Junior Test Engineer||01-Gen.|
|Assistant Law Officer (ALO)||03-Gen.|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||495 (Gen-124, SC-153, BCA-110, BCB-82, EWS-26)|
|Upper Divisional Clerk||58 (Gen-24, SC-12, BCA-10, BCB-7, EWS-5)|
- Junior System Engineer – B.E./B.Tech (IT/Computer Science/Electronics and Communications) or MCA or M.Sc (IT Computer Science/Application/Electronics and Communications) from a recognized University or institution with minimum 6O% marks 18-42 yrs
- Assistant LineMan (ALM) – Matric with 2 years ITI course in Electrician/wireman trade or having 2 years Vocational course under the trade Lineman or Electrician (Maintenance and Repair of Electrical & Domestic Appliances) conducted by Director, industrial training & vocational Education,
- Assistant Law Officer – Haryana LLB (Professional) with Degree from any university recognized by the Govt. of three yás practice as an advocate
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Bachelor General Degree in commerce with a minimum 50% marks in respect of category/other category candidates and 45% marks for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile from any university recognizcd by the Government of Haryana. should have passed the state Eligibility Test in computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted HATRON
- Protection Assistant – Matric with 2 year ITI certificate in Electrician/ Instrumentation / Electronics trade
- Store Assistant – Graduation with minimum 50% marks from any University recognized by the Govt. of Haryana. OR Post-Graduation with minimum 50% marks from any University recognized by the Govt. of Haryana in case of candidates having graduation with marks less than 50%
- Section Officer Account – Master Degree in commerce in first division OR minimum Graduate from any university recognized by the Govt. of Haryana with 60% in respect of General category/other category candidates & 55% marks of sc category candidates of Haryana domicile & having certificate in Integrated professional competence course (Ipcc) chartered Accountant (Intermediate) from their institute of chartered Accountant of India with 3 years experience.
- Divisional Accountant – Master Degree in commerce Govt. of Haryana with from any university recogized by the state
- Pharmacists – Matriculation or equivalent examination with Education Board or any other Education Board by the State Government of Haryana. Having a Diploma in pharmacy State Government from an Institution recognized by the of Haryana.
- Jr. Scale Steno/ Lower Division Clerk/UDC – Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any University recognized by the Govt. of Haryana. OR Post-Graduation with minimum 60% marks
- Steno Typist – 10+2(vocational) with at least 60% marks or equivalent and above for General category/other category candidates OR Master Degree in commerce from a university duly recognized by central Government or state Government with a minimum 60% in respect of General/other category candidate
- Hindi Translator – Graduation with Honours in Hindi from any University recognized by Govt. of Haryana. OR Graduation with Honours in Sanskrit from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana.
- Junior Draftsman – Matric with 2 years ITI certificate in Draftsman trade in civil with 2 years experience in a reputed firm/organization after having obtained the said certificate; OR Three years Diploma in Architecture Assistantship with minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
For more information, check detailed notification given below.
Candidates’ age must be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
HSSC Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Jobs Salary Details
- Junior System Engineer, Assistant Law Officer Pay Scale Rs. 44900/-
- Assistant Law Officer, Section Officer Account Pay Scale Rs. 44900-142400/- in pay matrix Level-7.
- Assistant Lineman, LDC Pay Scale Rs. 25500/-
- Protection Assistant, Store Assistant, Steno Typist, Junior Draftsman, LDC (Field Cadre) Pay Scale Rs. 25500– 81100/- in pay Matrix Level-4.
- Divisional Accountant, Pharmacist, Hindi Translator, Junior Accountant, Junior Scale Stenographer Pay Scale Rs. 35400-112400/- in pay Matrix Level-6.
- UDC, Laboratory Technician Pay Scale Rs. 29600-94000/- in pay Matrix level-5.
- Divisional/Revenue Accountant Pay Scale Rs. 35400/-
- Junior Software Developer, Junior Test Engineer, Assistant Law Officer Pay ScaleRs. 44900/-
Selection will be done as per Written Exam
|Category of Post||General||SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male/ Female (Non-Resident of Haryana only)||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|Cat. No. 1, 3, 5, 8, to 11, 17, 18,22 to 25||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 18/-|
|Cat. No.2, 4, 6, 7, 12, To 16, 19 To 21, 26, 27||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
How to Apply for Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Jobs
- First of all visit official website hssc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “HSSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for HSSC Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC & Other Application
|Application Started||10th July 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission||25th July 2019|
|Submit Application Fee||29th July 2019|
|Exam Date||01-08-2019 To 18-08-2019|
|HSSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|