Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the new notification to fulfilling the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 7471 vacancies in the required departments. Those who are having the Degree and D.El.Ed/B.Ed. qualification and required age limit can appear for the walk-in-interview on the given date. Applicants must send their application before 27th October 2022. Check all the necessary details of the HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment details are accessed from the official portal at hssc.gov.in. The relevant information of HSSC Notification is seen in the following sections.
- 7471 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) vacancy in HSSC Recruitment 2022 apply Online
- HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022: Vacancy, Salary, Exam Dates and Other details : Haryana State Exams
- HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2022
7471 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) vacancy in HSSC Recruitment 2022 apply Online
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a new notification for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Jobs. This is a great opportunity for the aspirants who are seeking to start a career as a Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in the government sector. Candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria can apply between 05th October 2022, and 27th October 2022.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022: Vacancy, Salary, Exam Dates and Other details : Haryana State Exams
|HSSC Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Number of Vacancies||7471|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||05th October 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||27th October 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience|
HSSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 7471 jobs are mentioned in HSSC Notification
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||7471|
HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass Degree and D.El.Ed/B.Ed. from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be 18 to 42 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.9300‐34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4600/‐ from the organization.
HSSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
Check Notification for Details
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all open the official website i.e., hssc.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of HSSC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||05th October 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||27th October 2022|
Important Links for HSSC Notification
|HSSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like These Articles
- Haryana Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 PDF
- Haryana CET Answer Key 2022 (Direct Link) HSSC CET Response Sheet
- HSSC CET Admit Card 2022 (OUT) Haryana CET Hall Ticket & Exam Date
- HSSC Law Officer Result 2022 (Download) Haryana Law Officer Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ hssc.gov.in
- HSSC Law Officer Answer Key 2022 (Released) Law Officer Exam Key, Objections Download @ hssc.gov.in