Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) viz. Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) invite applications for the post of Assistant Engineer/ Electrical Cadre, Assistant Engineer/ Mechanical under Electrical Cadre and Assistant Engineer/ Civil cadre from the eligible candidates, who have qualified/ cleared the GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 exam as the case may be and fulfills the qualification criteria of the HPUs as given in para-3 below.
- Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) AE Recruitment 2020
- HVPNL Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
- Vacancy Details of HVPNL Recruitment 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for HPU Assistant Engineer Jobs
- Important Dates for HVPNL/HPGCL/UHBVN/DHBVNL Assistant Engineer Application
- Important Links
Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) AE Recruitment 2020
This Article is about HVPNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020. Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited has recently announced Assistant Engineer Notification to fill 201 Posts on its Official site hvpn.org.in. HVPNL Invites Online Application for Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates can apply through HVPNL also at our Site schools360.in. Candidates should know the Eligibility details of HVPNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment before Apply. The Application Process is going between 04.12.2020 to 08.01.2021. The Remaining all details are available here Please Check once.
HVPNL Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Name of The Organization||Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL)|
|No. of Posts||201 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Btech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Civil Engineering|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of HVPNL Recruitment 2020
|Name of Post||Name of Utility||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||HVPNL||19|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||HPGCL||15|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil Cadre)||HVPNL||08|
Recruitment of Assistant Engineer / Electriadre and Assistant Engineer / Civil Cadre in Haryana Power Utilities viz. HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL & DHBVNL based on result of GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2019 or 2020) & Socio-economic criteria and Experience)
- Electrical discipline – Full-Time Bachelor/Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical discipline – Full-time Bachelor/ Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates
- Civil discipline – Full-time Bachelor/ Master Degree in Civil Engineering or. equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates
|Category||Maximum Age Relaxable by||Max. Age|
|Candidates of Haryana Domicile|
|SC, BC-A, BC-B||05 Years||47 Years|
|PwD- General||10 Years||52 Years|
|PwD- SC, BC-A, BC-B||10+05 Years||57 Years|
|ESP- General||42 Years|
|ESP- SC, BC-A, BC-B||05 Years||47 Years|
|Ex Serviceman||42 years & Upper Age is relaxable up to the continuous Military Service added by 03 years|
|Applicants belonging to States other than Haryana State|
|Gen. , SC, ST, OBC, PWD, ESP||42 Years|
|ESM||42 & Upper Age Limit is relaxable up to continuous Military Service added by 03 years is permissible.|
HVPNL Assistant Engineer Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.53100- Rs.167800 from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Marks secured in GATE-2019 or GATE-2020
- For Female candidates of all. (General and Reserved) categories all States – Rs.125/-
- For Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS categories of Haryana only – Rs.125/
- PWD (Candidates of Haryana only) – No Fee
- Others – Rs. 500
How to Apply for HPU Assistant Engineer Jobs
- For submission of online applications, candidates have to visit on the website of HPUs i.e. www.hvgn.org.in, vvww.hpgcl.org.in, www.uhbvn.org.in & www.dhbvn.orq.in.
- The application fees is to be paid online through electronic mode i.e. Debit card/Credit card/ Netbanking.
- Online application complete in all respects should be submitted within the stipulated period starting from 07-12-2020 to 08-01-2021. The application form received through Courier or any other means will not be entertained in any case and will be rejected.
- HARD Copy of online Application form is not required to be submitted.
- It is made clear that any delay in submission of the online application form by the due date shall be the sole responsibility of the candidate.
The candidate should retain printout of online application form for future reference and same will have to be brought by the candidates at the time of verification/ checking of the documents.
- Go to HVPNL official website – hvpn.org.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for HVPNL jobs 2020:
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Important Dates for HVPNL/HPGCL/UHBVN/DHBVNL Assistant Engineer Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||04.12.2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||08.01.2021|
|HVPNL Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|