IBPS PO 2020: IBPS Probationary Officers / Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 | 1417 Jobs @ ibps.in: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 1417 PO, MT under IBPS Recruitment 2020. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Last Date i.e., 26.08.2020. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in.
- IBPS PO Notification 2020- 1417 Posts, Apply Online
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment Notification 2020 – Apply Online for 1417 PO, MT Vacancy @ ibps.in
- Vacancy Details of IBPS PO, MT Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO, MT Jobs 2020
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020):
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING
- IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern
- IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern – Mains
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
- Important Links
Update on 06th Aug 2020:
vacancies for IBPS PO 2020 Notification have been increased to 1417.
- The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020.
COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS (CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22)
IBPS PO Notification 2020- 1417 Posts, Apply Online
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP- PO/MT-X). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021-22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP- PO/MT-X will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2022 with or without giving any notice.
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2020
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
|05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training l||21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||28.11.2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment Notification 2020 – Apply Online for 1417 PO, MT Vacancy @ ibps.in
|Name of The Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of Posts||1417|
|Name of the Posts||PO, MT|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of IBPS PO, MT Jobs 2020
1417 (SC-196, ST-89, OBC-300, EWS-142, UR-690)
Eligibility Criteria for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO, MT Jobs 2020
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-X should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020):
Candidates age must be Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years. For age, relaxations Check Official Notification
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Selected candidates will get Rs.23700-42020/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per three Stages
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination
Note- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held.
Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at certain centers viz. Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern
- Sectional Cutoff Marks: Yes
- Overall Cutoff Marks: Yes
|No||Name of Tests||No. of Qns||Max. Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern – Mains
- Sectional Cutoff Marks : Yes
- Overall Cutoff Marks : Yes
|No||Name of Tests||No. of Qns||Max. Marks||Medium of Exam||
Time allotted for each Section
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- First of all visit official website ibps.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “IBPS Recruitment 2020 for PO, MT Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
You may Also Like
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Answer Key 2020 (26th Sep) Office Assistant, Officer Exam Key @ ibps.in
- English Syllabus for All Competitive Exams: IBPS, SSC, RRB, UPSC English Download pdf
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Application: IBPS CRP Clerks-X 1557 Posts Eligibility, Syllabus
- IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2020 (Released) Office Assistant Hall Ticket Download link @ ibps.in