Integrated Child Development Services ICDS Bihar has released a notification for recruiting of 103 vacant posts of Anganwadi Worker and Assistant jobs on the regular basis. Those interested and eligible candidates willing to apply for Integrated Child Development Services Vacancies may check Details Like Educational Qualifications, Age Details, Application Process for ICDS Anganwadi Worker Jobs notification in schools360 website.
- Integrated Child Development Services Anganwadi Notification Details | kaimur.bih.nic.in
- ICDS Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
- ICDS Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Download ICDS Anganwadi Notification for 1003 Vacancies
- Steps to Apply For ICDS Recruitment 2017
- Important Links and Downloads
Integrated Child Development Services Anganwadi Notification Details | kaimur.bih.nic.in
Name of the Organization : Integrated Child Development Services, Bihar
Name of the post: Anganwadi Worker & Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1003
Eligibility: 08th & 10th Pass
Application Form Date : 12.07.2017
Last Date : 27.07.2017
Notification Regarding : ICDS Recruitment 2017
Apply Mode : Offline
Job Location : Bihar
Official Website : www.kaimur.bih.nic.in
ICDS Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
ICDS Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Download ICDS Anganwadi Notification for 1003 Vacancies
- Anganwadi Worker : Must have passed 10th Class or its Equivalent from recognized Board.
- Anganwadi Assistant : Candidate must Complete 08th Class or its equivalent from recognized Board.
- For More Details Refer Official Notification.
The age limit for the Anganwadi Assistant and Worker post as follows,
- Minimum Age Should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age is 40 Years
- More over Upper age limit is applicable as per the Government norms.
Application Fee :
The applicants must pay some amount as application fee through Demand Draft in favor of ‘ICDS’ and submitted along with the application form.
Pay Scale / Salary :
Integrated Child Development Services, Kaimur Bihar will offer a pay scale as per their post. The post wise salary details are here.
- For Anganwadi Worker Post: Rs. 3000/- per month.
- For Anganwadi Assistant post: Rs. 1500/- per month.
Finally, the candidates applied for the ICDS 2017 Recruitment will be selected based on their performance in the written test/personal interview. Follow the official advertisement to check the complete details of the selection process.
Steps to Apply For ICDS Recruitment 2017
- First of all the candidate go through District Kaimur (Bhabua) i.e www.kaimur.bih.nic.in.
- Then check for career option and click on the Notification for Advertisement for the posts of Anganwadi Asst & Worker on Direct recruitment basis.
- Download Notification and Read all instructions Carefully.
- Now, Download application form and enter required details like name phone number etc.,
- Affix Recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Before Send application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Now pay required application fee. and send the Filled application form to Below Address.
- Take a print out of application copy for further recruitment process.
Important Links and Downloads
ICDS Official Website: http://kaimur.bih.nic.in
ICDS Anganwadi Important Dates | kaimur.bih.nic.in Recruitment
- Advertisement Date: 12th July 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply: 12th July 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 27th July 2017.
- Written Exam Date: Update Soon
You may Also Like
- OPSC Assistant Fisheries Admit Card 2021 (Out) AFO Group B Exam Date @ opsc.gov.in
- AUCET 2nd Phase Counselling 2020 (22nd Jan) AUEET Web Options Seat Allotment Result @audoa.in
- AME CET 2021 Registration (Started) Eligibility, Syllabus, Dates, Exam Pattern
- TTWREIS COE SOE IIT Entrance 2021 (Apply) TSWRCOE CET Inter 1st Year Test